andromeda | o n e

Eunha annoyingly eyed her phone that was constantly beeping. She rolled her eyes and pulled back her blanket covering her whole body.

But still the sound didn't stopped which made her groan in anger. She barely even slept because of her unfinished research papers that was bugging her for the entire week.

It's Sunday today and her body  demands more sleep.

"Argh! I'm awake!"

She harshly grabbed her phone from the side table and stared at it for a few seconds before answering.

"Park Eunha where the hell are you?!"

The poor girl's eyes widened after hearing her friend and realized what today is.

"Jeez! I'm on my way bye!"

Eunha jumped out of bed and immediately ran towards the bathroom. She was so busy last night that she totally forgot that they were going to a fair today.

After brushing her teeth and checking herself out, she rushed downstairs completely ignoring her little brother who was yelling her name.

"Mom I gotta go!" Eunha then saw the bewildered look on her mother's face when she kissed her cheeks.

"What about breakfast?" Mrs. Park asked and eyed her discomposed daughter.

"Uhm I'll just eat in there" Her mother let out a sigh and nodded in approval.

"Ok! Bye!"

[🌱]

The short-haired girl was amused upon seeing the venue of the event.

Her eyes darted towards her two friends who was now throwing glares at her but being the witty girl she is, she just shrugged it off her sleeves and gave them a cute smile.

"Good thing you came just in time for the opening" The girl wearing a white dress said while walking towards their not-so-very late friend.

"I love you guys!" She hugged them both and still they couldn't resist her charm which made Eunha thankful and relieved.

Haeun pulled out three tickets from her shoulder bag and handed them two of it. It was an outdoor Science Fair and the weather seems to be in a good condition.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

[🌱]

They were awed by the creativeness of the people who participated in this fair and the choice of place too was refreshing.

Eunha's hat almost swept by the cold winds while walking but luckily she managed to caught it.

"The wind felt so good!" Yerim said and hugged herself.

"Yeah I didn't know that it will be this cold but good thing I brought my sweater with me"

Her stomach then suddenly grumbled after saying those words which made her cheeks turn red.

Yerim and Haeun stared at her with a worried look plastered in their faces.

"You didn't eat breakfast?" Haeun asked that made the other girl nod awkwardly.

Haeun made a face before leaving them both to buy some food.

Eunha giggled and wore her sweater. Her attention was then caught by a painting just beside her.

It was screaming of perfection, the artistry of the painter was spot on and she couldn't take her eyes of it.

She squinted her eyes and slightly bended her knees to clearly see the writings below the painting.

Her eyes widened and before she even knew it, a small smile formed from her lips.