andromeda | e i g h t

Eunha felt the wind embracing her while riding her bike. She loves the ambiance of an early morning so she decided to leave home before seven.

The girl parked her bike in the rack and locked it before heading towards her classroom.

It was a peaceful morning and you could hear the birds chirping from the distance.

Her eyes darted to the class A-1's room and hoped to see someone inside but just got dissapointed. She let out a heavy sigh after seeing no one.

"Maybe he isn't an early bird" She said to herself while pouting.

[🌱]

"Girl I chatted someone!" Haeun announced to her friends and flipped her hair.

"Who?" Yerim was curious about knowing this 'someone'.

"He's Daesung from class B-3" The girl held her hands together and dramatically placed it below her chin before spinning around.

"Ooh that cute guy who always had his guitar with him?" Haeun stopped and gave Yerim a wide smile.

"Yup!" Eunha was listening to her friends who were exchanging words with each other.

"Guys" The two looked at her who was getting strange in her seat.

"I have this frie—cousin" She started and gained their attention.

"She met someone at a p-party and after that s-she became confused at herself" Haeun tapped her fingers in her desk while listening intently to Eunha.

"She then knew that they were studying in the same school and everytime she sees him, her mind seems to be out of control and her heart beat begins to go crazy"

Yerim smiled and nodded. She already knew why that 'cousin' of hers is acting that way.

"Then they met again in the vending machine and my cousin felt that slow motion thingy when their eyes met" Eunha was stuttering while telling those to them and she could feel her cheeks burning red.

"Oof your 'cousin' is acting normal, no worries" Eunha's brow raised at Haeun's statement.

"Acting normal?"

"Yeah it's just normal...It means your cousin likes him" Yerim gave her a thumbs up agreeing with Haeun.

"L-like?H-him?"

She turned her head to the side avoiding their eyes. She was scared that they would found out the truth.

"Yep. It's normal to lowkey have a crush on someone you know"

'A crush'

Eunha's mind began to malfunction after hearing them. She was unsure about it but something in her inner self agreed to what Haeun had said. Then she started to question herself still doubting,

'I-i like R-renjun??'