andromeda | f o u r t e e n

[🌱]

Another day had passed and still Haechan and Daerim didn't showed up in school.

They were now a hot issue around the whole campus and the staffs couldn't do anything to make it stop.

"Heeeeyaaaaa" Eunha stopped biting her nails and directed her gaze to her cheerful friend.

Her eyes were then darted at the envelope she was holding and she wanted to know what's inside it.

"Where's Yerim?" Haeun asked and sat beside her. The girls were currently at the cafeteria taking their snacks.

Eunha shrugged her shoulders and bit her nails again. She was too lazy to get up and order something to eat.

"What are you holding by the way?"

Haeun's eyes widened after hearing Eunha. She couldn't believe how forgetful this girl is.

"Seriously? Don't you remember what today is?" Eunha raised her brow and made a face.

"IT'S CONFESS TO YOUR CRUSH DAY!!" The girl cupped Eunha's face which made her to try to break free.

"Wot abwot it—wait owhh"

Haeun giggled and pinched the girl's cheeks. She found her really cute and her cheeks even cuter.

Eunha took Haeun's hands from her cheeks and pouted at her.

"It wasn't even approved by the council" She crossed her arms which made Haeun frown.

"Gosh! Yes it was not approved by that boring council but who cares? The students here are celebrating Confess To Your Crush Day for like almost four years already"

It was partially true though. It's indeed celebrated by the school but minus the staffs and the council. They only find it rubbish and a waste of time.

Eunha then shushed Haeun telling her to stop talking about it.

"Yeah yeah and so who will be the lucky guy?" The other girl's lips slowly formed into a smile after hearing Eunha's question.

"Remember Daesung?"

She then squinted her eyes thinking on why that name seems to be familiar to her.

Haeun then dramatically wiped her cheeks pretending to be crying.

"The one I chatted with Eunha!"

She rolled her eyes and nodded after realizing that her friend was referring to the boy from class D-3.

And then something came up to her mind while listening to her,

'Is it possible for me to confess to him?'

That thought then made her to be worried thinking that she might just be rejected. She was now scared to confess after an  incident that occured two years ago.

She confessed to her childhood bestfriend but it turned out bad.

That confession was so painful for her bestfriend left her and never came back and heaven only knows where the hell is that guy now.

So nope, she won't be confessing anymore.

"Ooh! It looks like Yerim will be confessing too!"

Eunha then became numb while eyeing Yerim who was now walking towards them while holding an envelope.

She totally forgot about it.

'Yerim likes Renjun'

She hoped that maybe the envelope that her friend was holding was not for him but for somebody else.

The girl then mentally scolded herself for she was now stsrting to get annoyed by that thought. She didn't want to hate Yerim and why would she? It was her choice not to tell them about who her crush is in the first place.

But Eunha still felt a sting in her heart.

"Hi guys!" Yerim with a wide smile seated in front of them looking so excited.

Eunha just gave her a forced smile and didn't even bother to know whether she'll notice it or not.

"Charann~~" Yerim held up a white envelope and a yellow tulip after looking at them.

Eunha glanced at Haeun who was now awed by what she had saw.

"Yieeee who's the guy Yerim-ah??"

The other girl teased her and tried to take the letter from her but she immediately dodged Haeun off.

Yerim stuck out her tongue before handing it to Eunha.

"W-what am I going to do with this?" Yerim smirked which made her confused.

"I want you to put this in Renjun's locker for me" Eunha almost slipped off her seat and was stunned upon hearing her friend.

"Me???" She then gave her a thumbs up and a pleading look. Eunha bit her lower lip and tried to act natural in front of then but deep inside she was trembling and in pain.

"Yes, I'm too shy"

Haeun chuckled listening to their conversation because she knows something.

"I don't even l-like him and what about me? I'm also shy too!" Eunha handed her back the gifts but Yerim just stared at it and pouted.

"Pretty pleaseeee with extra cheeseee???"

Yerim still pleaded at her which made Eunha groan out of frustration after seeing her puppy eyes. The poor girl looked like a homeless puppy asking for someone to bring her home.

"Arghh fine but you should treat me food after this!"

Yerim squealed and reached her for a hug. Eunha then started to worry and to get nervous. She didn't even know why she agreed with her or maybe it's because she couldn't say no to her friend's favor.

But what if she gets caught?
Things will surely be awkward between them and what if he'll distant his self from her?

It would be difficult.