andromeda | n i n e

Two days have passed and Eunha's still denying to herself that she has a crush on Renjun.

Maybe it's just nothing or it's just her getting anxious around people whom she isn't close with.

There were many questions revolving inside her head and she's totally messed up.

"Signs if you like someone" She read the article she had seen in the internet carefully while sipping coffee.

Eunha started to view articles about crushes such as how to know if you like someone, how to make your crush like you back and many more and she didn't know why she's even doin' it.

There were still unfinished paper works lying in her bed and some in the study table where she was sitting. Her brain gave up just by looking at those works, it was making her go nuts so she decided to take a break.

"Number one, something inside you will click in when you first had an eye contact with him or her, that's weird" Eunha gently pushed her reading glasses upwards fixing its position in her nose and sniffed.

She pouted while scrolling on to the next number.

"I-it didn't happened to me though, or did it?"

"Number two, you will always be thinking of him" Her lips parted and crossed her arms giving the her laptop a deadly glare.

"I hate this"

"Number three, his presence will really affect your mind, heart and soul"

The girl then thought of the time when they met again for in the vending machine, her heart boomed so loudly at that moment and she was almost losing herself.

"Do they really have to include the 'soul'? They are overemphasizing it"

Eunha scrolled down to the very bottom of the site and then stopped after reading something.

"Remember, your mind may disagree with the thought of you liking on someone but your heart wouldn't, it always knows the truth"

Then her eyes landed on the small letters beneath it leaving her speechless and irritated by the article.

'So stop lying to yourself you coward!'

"What the actual-"

[🌱]

"Jeez finally, Haechan came to school after three days" Haeun stated and bit her sandwich while looking at the tanned boy.

"I wish I was him! I want to be absent for three days too!" Yerim mourned and placed her hands in her cheeks.

Then someone entered the cafeteria which made them quiet.

After a second of silence some students began to approach the brown-haired boy who seemed new to Eunha's eyes.

"Who's that?" Eunha squinted her eyes trying to clearly see his face.

"Oh it's Mark Lee, he graduated from this school last year"

The girl gave her a nod before staring at the boys in the other table—particularly to the boy who was laughing with his arm wrapped around Mark's shoulders.

She couldn't take her eyes off him and seeing his smile made her want to crumble in her seat.

He was undeniably handsome and that's a fact.

"Gosh Jeno's face is screaming in perfection" Haeun dreamingly eyed Jeno.

"They all have the looks no wonder almost every girl liked them, like look at their perfectly sculptured faces!" Yerim complimented and giggled afterwards.

"You like them too?" Yerim and Haeun nodded.

"Of course girl! Like I have a huge crush on  Jaemin!" The girl ate the last piece of her sandwich still talking.

"I specifically like Renjun"

Yerim's comment made Eunha stopped moving. She glared at her friend for a second before rolling her eyes.

She felt like she was about to blow up in her seat. Her lips started to tremble so she bit it.

'Yerim likes him'

That thought seemed to be replaying on the girls mind. Just thinking about it, she wants to curl up in her bed for the whole day.

'Well Yerim isn't the only one who likes him though, there are lots of other girls too'

Eunha bit her tounge while completely spacing out from the conversation with her friends.

'Fine I admit it, I like him but why do I felt like I want him all to myself?'