andromeda | t w e l v e

Eunha unexpectedly woke up early in the morning. Well she didn't really get enough sleep thinking about yesterday.

She still couldn't believe that her crush walked her home.

The girl then stared at her reflection,

"Should I tie my hair or not?" She asked herself while holding a brush.

"Nahh" Eunha decided to just let her hair down.

After her morning rituals, she headed downstairs and saw Mrs. Park cooking breakfast.

"Oh? You're early?" Her mother stopped stirring the soup and faced her smiling daughter.

"People change" Eunha laughed at her own words which made her mother frown at her.

She immediately sat down and waited for her breakfast to be done.

"Go on, eat"

Mrs. Park joined her and they talked about stuffs but then came across the rumours about their schoolmate.

"I pity the girl" She commented and Eunha nodded.

"She was like my role model mom but really, people do change"

Her mother gave her a gentle smile and held her hands.

"Eunha, I trust that you won't do the same thing too" She almost choked on her food upon hearing her but immediately recovered.

"Mom!"

"I'm serious Eunha"

Eunha pouted and stood up from her seat carrying her bowl.

"Promise mom I won't and jeez I'm not that kind of person"

Her brows knitted and washed the dishes before heading to school.

'I can't be like her'

[🌱]

Eunha placed down her bag in her desk and walked towards her friends.

They seem to have a serious conversation based on their looks.

"Hi guys"

Yerim and Haeun gave her a warm hug before chatting again.

"Care to share about your serious conversation?" She sat beside Yerim and crossed her arms.

"I thought you already knew?" Haeun's left eyebrow raised up while eyeing her.

"Knew what?" Eunha shot out a questioning look definitely knows about nothing.

"What? That news spread across the whole school like a wildfire girl!"

Yerim on the side nodded at Eunha which made the girl completely confused about it.

"Promise, I really know nothing" Her friends let out a frown and stared at her with blank looks.

"It's about Daerim"

Her ears jerked up after hearing Daerim's name, she wanted to know about what happened to her now.

"What about her?"

"There were rumours again saying that Daerim showed up in front of Haechan's dorm"

Eunha's forehead crumpled and waited for her next words.

"She said that Haechan is the father of the baby inside her womb"

The girl's jaw dropped and she was shocked. She repeatedly looked at the two with an open mouth and wide eyes.

She was hoping for them to say that it was just a joke and it wasn't true but she then realized that it isn't when her friends pouted.

"W-what?"

Eunha was somewhat not happy about what Daerim did, it was kinda embarrassing for her to just show up infront of Haechan and said that he is the father of the child she is carrying.

What if Haechan's not the father and she wrongly pointed it out to him? Well, things could really be messed up between them.

She too wondered about Renjun's reaction knowing that he is one of the boy's friend too.

Eunha was worried that it might affect their friendship and their bond with each other.

Renjun might be angry towards him or towards Daerim, who knows? And most importantly what could be the reaction of Daerim and Haechan's family?

It's sends chills to her spine thinking about it, it could be chaos like Donghyuck is very popular and Daerim is also known to be the 'perfect girl' so it might be difficult for the both of them and their families.

"Jeez it was an unwise action of her" Yerim commented and shook her head definitely dissapointed.

"But you know we don't know the whole story so let's just shut our mouths off and leave that problem to them" Eunha said and placed her chin in her desk.

But then something crossed her mind,

'Will I see Renjun again?'

She thought and wanted to see him and still thank the boy for walking her home yesterday.