andromeda | t w e n t y - o n e

"Happy birthday to our dearest Eunha!"

Mrs. Park hugged her daughter who had just woke up from sleep. Eunha smiled at her lovely mother and hugged her back too.

"Noona!"

Jinwoo ran towards her and kissed her cheeks. He's so adorable and he knows it.

"Hapwyy bwirthday noona" Eunha giggled and pinched her brother's chubby cheeks.

"Thank you Jinwoo, noona loves you"

Her little brother pouted and ran downstairs leaving her and his mother standing in front of her room.

They both then bursted laughing at the little boy's action.

[🌱]

"Happy b-day to you sis!"

Yerim happily approached her smiling bestfriend. It was already 6 o'clock in the evening and guests were starting to arrive.

"Thank you! Where's Haeun by the way?" The girl asked and roamed her eyes around hoping to find her.

"Oh she went back home because she forgot the gift" Eunha nodded at her and guided her inside their house.

It was only a small party like she wished for. There were some of her relatives and her mother's friends too.

The two then immediately sat in one of the tables and waited for Haeun. She only invited them since they were only her closest friends.

"Eunha! Let's eat!" Her mother shouted while accompanying other guests to the tables.

After a few minutes Haeun arrived and greeted her too. Eunha's brows furrowed when she saw her smile, she knows her very well and that smile really means something.

"You're creeping me out Haeun" She said and stuffed some food into her mouth.

The other girl was still looking at her with a very wide smile. Yerim on the side seems to be preventing herself from laughing which made her weirded out.

"They're here!"

Haeun yelled and gestured her hand at someone from the front door. With a confused look, she turned her gaze and almost spits her food out when she saw boys coming inside their house.

It wasn't just any boys it was Renjun's friends.

"Why on earth are they here?!" Eunha whispered at Haeun while pulling the hem of her shirt.

She didn't remember inviting them over for her birthday and she's not even close to them.

Her eyes landed on the last boy entering the door. He was looking around with his both hands in his back.

Eunha gulped and reached for the glass of water beside her. He looked so fine with his blue polo matched with white shorts and sneakers outfit.

She couldn't take her eyes off him who was now slowly walking like a model towards their table.

"Happy birthday Eunha"

Eunha snapped when she heard his voice but got shocked after seeing a red rose on his hands. She stared at it still not believing that he's actually here.

"See.. I told you, why would you said that I should give her these"

She heard his annoyed voice and also saw his deadly glare towards the man that she' not familiar with.

"T-thank you"

The girl reached for the rose with a trembling hand. This was her first time receiving one and she felt butterflies roaming around her stomach freely because of it.

"See"

The guy placed his elbow on Renjun's shoulder while giving him a smirk.

"Ehem" The boy named Chenle faked a cough before sitting in front of Eunha.

Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin followed too and also greeted them a happy birthday.

"Good thing you came Renjun but where's Mark and Haechan?"

Haeun happily asked completely ignoring Eunha's secret glares.

"Yeah about that, they couldn't attend so I came here instead for the two of them" The guy answered with a smile.

Eunha observed him who was sitting beside Renjun.

He has this smiling face, he too was beyond handsome.

"Wait I haven't introduced myself to you yet" He said to Eunha and let out a hand.

"Ohh right, I'm Park Eunha" She gave him a sweet smile and shook his hands.

"Nice to meet you Eunha, I'm Ten"

Her body then frozed up upon hearing his name. Eunha's eyes widened and her throat quickly dried out.

It was the guy whom Haeun was telling to her, Ten, one of Renjun's hyungs.

"G-guys you should get some food already" Eunha said trying to avoid his gaze.

The boys shyly stood up from their seats and followed her towards the buffet.

She was about to go back to the table when a hand grapped her wrist.

"Happy birthday" Eunha felt shivers in her spinal cords when she saw Renjun's stare.

"You already greeted me you know but still thank you"

Her voice may look like she's just fine but deep inside she's not.

"I thought that you would invite me though"

She then felt guilty after hearing him. She was just too shy to invite him and didn't have the courage to say it.

"But good thing your friend asked me to come here"

Eunha squinted her eyes at him and crossed her arms. It looks like there's something else that she didn't know.

"You chatted with Haeun or Yerim?"

The girl was now obviously starting to sound jealous but Renjun just chuckled while placing some food in his plate.

"No, Yerim sent me a letter well not really personally since you're the one who gave it to me"

Eunha once again stiffened and unbelievably turned to see Yerim who was casually eating.

She realized that was the letter that her friend asked her to put in Renjun's locker but got busted out when Chenle came along with Renjun.

"Omy—these guys really" She mumbled to herself and diverted her gaze back to the boy.

'Remind me to kill these two later'

"By the way why can't your two other friends come here?"

Her question made him stop which made her feel nervous out of nowhere.

"Mark hyung got back to their house and will stay there for I don't know when and Donghyuck.."

Eunha waited for him to say something but he just let out a heavy sigh.

"It's ok if you won't say it thou—"

"Haechan permanently left our dorm and already lived  under the same roof as Kim Daerim"

His words then left her hanging with an open mouth. She was totally shocked about it like who wouldn't.

Haechan and Daerim was now living together!