andromeda | f i f t e e n

Eunha kept on biting her nails while staring at the wall clock inside their classroom.

It was almost lunch and it only means one thing.

She needs to put the letter in Renjun's locker.

The girl couldn't focus in their discussion because of her nervousness.

"Psst Eunha" She looked slowly at her back and saw Haeun who was looking at her weirdly.

Haeun noticed her uneasiness that's why she poked her back.

"What the hell happened to you?" Haeun said with a low voice afraid to be heared by their teacher.

Eunha threw out a deadly glare at her.

"I feel like dying here thinking about what could possibly happen later like what if I get caught?" Her friend chuckled and wiggled her brows.

Haeun crossed her arms and rested her back in her chair.

Eunha shook her head and directed her gaze to her front.

Jeez she hoped that the bell wouldn't rang so she can't do Yerim's favor.

"She could just do it herself since she's the one who will be confessing to him" She mumbled and pinched her hand.

[🌱]

"Class dismissed, you may now go"

Eunha seemed to be petrified in her seat after hearing her teacher. The school bell was still ringing saying that it is already time to go home and to take lunch.

Yerim and Haeun approached her in her seat, they were both laughing in the inside while looking at their troubled friend.

"It's time to shine girl!"

Yerim placed the tulip and the envelope in her desk which made her gulp.

"Yerim-ah we can just do this later"

Eunha said with her cutest voice. She was trying to make Yerim change her mind but it seems it didn't work at all when her friend stared at her blankly.

She let out a heavy sigh and stood up from her seat. She took the gifts and inhaled.

"This is our last shot Eunha, I'm sure they already left"

The girl pouted and tried to reach for Haeun's arm but the other girl just laughed and leaned away from her.

"But I think you should be the one to do it Yerim like—"

Yerim covered her mouth to shut her up and Haeun grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside the classroom.

"Wait!!!!!" Eunha kept on trying to free her wrist from her friend. They were now walking towards the hallway and she could already see the lockers.

"Yahhhh pleaseeeee" The two exchanged looks before stopping.

"We're here so bye bye"
"Goodluck girl!"

Before she could even react, her two friends immediately started running away from her.

She couldn't believe that they totally left her alone.

Eunha bit her lip and faced the locker in front of her.

Her hands were shaking while staring at the name written in there.

'Huang Renjun'

"Shoot I'm gonna die here"

She glanced at both her sides before looking back again to her front.

She slowly reached for the handle and she could feel the coldness of the metal.

Eunha's mind went blank when she tried to open it. It was completely locked!

"Oh my gods you've gotta be kidding me"

She whispered to herself and tried again but still she couldn't open it.

She didn't even know that Renjun locked his locker cause normally in this kind of day, all of the students would leave their lockers accessible.

It is an easy way so that whoever wants to give them something can just easily put it in there and leave.

There were no cases of roberries though like what the hell would they steal inside the students locker? Books? Pen? Papers?

Eunha pulled the tip of her hair out of frustration.

She was about to punch it but she heard voices coming at her direction.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh"

A boy approached her with a wide smile.

It was Chenle and she mentally cursed at herself realizing that he is one of Renjun's friends.

She tried to hide her face using her hair but it didn't helped at all for the girl has a short hair.

"Hello noona!" He happily greeted him which made her feel uncomfortable.

Eunha just gave him a smile and hid the gifts behind her back.

"Is that for Renjun hyung???" Chenle asked and gave her a teasing look.

"Uhmm it—"

"Chenle why did you suddenly ran?!"

Her eyes immediately widened when she recongnized the owner of the voice from behind her.

Eunha's heart pounded so fast and her whole body started to tremble.

'Shit I'm doomed' She thought to herself.

"Hyung! This noona wanted to give you something but it seems that you forgot to unlock your locker"

Eunha wanted to shut Chenle's mouth but she couldn't even move a single finger.

"I didn't forgot it, I just don't want to receive any letters or something"

She could feel Renjun's presence getting nearer.

"I-i better g-go—" Eunha stuttered and moved her feet.

"Wait, Is that you? Eunha?"

The girl stopped and closed her eyes and prayed.

"A-ahh h-hi?" She turned her head around and met Renjun's eyes.

She was so sure that he was now wondering why on earth is she here.

"You know each other?!?!" Chenle yelled with his eyes widely opened.

"Yes Chenle now calm down" Renjun gave him a glare which made the boy shut his mouth.

"You wanted to give something?"

"Y-yes I mean my friend wanted to g-give you something and s-she asked for me to put it i-in your locker" She was stuttering while explaining herself.

She didn't want to give him the wrong idea so she spilled out the truth.

Renjun's side lip slowly rose up.

Eunha looked away and tried to stay calm.

The boy walked towards her with his hands in his pocket. He looked like a model and he also looked so attractive.

Renjun stopped in front of her and slightly lowered his head to meet her eyes.

Eunha with shaking hands handed him the letter and the flower.

He then accepted it before observing the gifts.

"S-she wanted to g-give you that"

The boy stayed quiet which made her nervous.

"I-i'll g-go now"

Eunha was about to turn her back at him but she suddenly felt a warm hand holding her wrist and making her stop.

She then felt again the electricity thingy and her heart beats where going nuts.

Renjun stared directly at her eyes which made her heart go even more crazier.

"Thank you"

He said before letting out a smile.