"Yeah, I will. I'll do anything, just don't stop--" I rasp, nodding eagerly, groaning and moving my hips. However, she halt her movements too soon, taking her hand off and causing a pitiable little whimper to fall from my lips.

"Sit up for me." Her voice changes again, the sweet tone from moments ago completely gone now.

Before I could even process her order, my body is already jolting to sit up, obeying her without a second guess. I would walk over shattered glass right now if she tells me to, if that's what it takes to have her touch again.

Still sitting over my thighs, Aster circles her arms around my body on a semi-embrace, her hand reaching from my tied up wrists. Her bare chest is softly pressed against my stomach, her face leaning up so she can keep her eyes trained on mine, staring at me with such intensity I get completely out of breathe suddenly. For the first time tonight her eyes are not taunting or menacing, there's a different kind of emotion displayed on them, something I can't quite decipher, but definitely makes my heart beat even faster.

I press my lips on her forehead, planting a sweet kiss that is not exactly fitting to the situation we're in, but felt so necessary I simply couldn't resist. She flutters her eyes closed at the sensation, for a moment halting her fingers from untying me.

Then, she opens her eyes again, a soft smile playing on her lips as she moves again, throwing my tie at the floor. I sigh with relief at the feeling of having my arms freed again. Eager, I fly my hands to grab her waist and squeeze her arse, but her gaze stops me.

She didn't tell I could touch her.

In contradiction to what I want, I let my arms fall limply around my body and Aster smirks, nodding with an approving hum.

"That's my boy, so well-behaved." She praises.

My jaw clenches so hard there's a pressure on my teeth - all I want is to pin her over this couch and fuck her raw, so deep she won't be able to even walk tomorrow. I want to teach her a lesson for doing this to me, making her beg for my cock the way I'm begging for her pussy.

But honestly? I'm afraid of the power she holds over me.

She is stronger and meaner than me.

So I stay still, quiet, looking at her under hooded eyelids and a submissive demeanor I've never thought I would have in my life, waiting for her next move, her next order, just wishing with all my heart that she will do something, anything, to cease this unbearable ache, fix my suffering and make me good again.

Using her hands to lean over my shoulders, she lifts up from my lap, going back to the floor and bending down to grab my trousers on the floor. She is not making me get dressed again, is she? I swear to God if she does that I'm going to fuckin--

Oh. Nevermind. She is just taking my belt.

What she gonna do?

I watch her in silence, barely being able to even think, my conscience covered in dense fog of need and lust. She walks back to the couch, her boobs moving softly to each step she takes, fingers playing with the belt she just took. She only halts her steps when she is standing right in front of me, slightly bending down till she is close enough to brush her lips on mine.

I close my eyes, eager for her kiss, put she pulls back before I could deepen it, once again leaving me on hanging, building yet another layer of pent up need inside of me. I'm at the point of exploding, my dick twitching and aching, swollen, red, almost unbearably hard, the cock ring adding a pressure to the base and making me feel like it will never go soft again.