Chapter 12 - Research, Research, Decision!

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     The next morning I woke up to May shaking me awake. I groaned and pulled the book over my head.

      "Cass, get the hell up! We have important news!" screeched May. I jolted awake and fell off the bed, onto Keith. His eyes flew open and focused on me. He smirked and looked at our position.

     "So Cass, you finally decided to ditch Saxon for me?" he asked while wriggling his eyebrows suggestively. I laughed and got off from him. I stood up and scowled at May who was laughing like there was no friggin' tomorrow.

     "What's the 'important' news that you gotta tell me so bad?" I scowled and climbed back onto my bed, pushing her off. She stopped laughing and shrugged.

     "There isn't any, but we have to continue researching that Black Moon Blood shit," she mumbled.

     "Where's Lucas?" I asked.

     "Here," he mumbled. I looked at the couch that was in my room and saw him sprawled out on it. His eyes wide open. I chuckled and opened the book to the Black Moon Blood page(s). All I know was that we needed to put some distance between Saxon and the guys until we can get this solved.

~~Saxon's P.O.V.~~

     I was in homeroom with the guys, laughing. I told my dad yesterday about what happened and he just said to keep distance with Cass and the rest of them, although I put up a big fight with that, he ended up winning. He was doing some researching and all that crap this morning when I woke up, so yeah.

     "C'mon Cassidy!" whined Keith. I looked over to the doorway and saw Cassidy and her crew walking through the door and to the back of the room, where their seats were. My wolf was begging me to go over there and kiss the life out of her, to also break my father's command and forget about him, even though I agreed with him, I've got him tied up real good so I don't end up doing something stupid in-front of the humans.

     Cassidy grunted and sat down, looking up at Keith with an annoyed expression.

     "C'mon! Just kill the pigs while I unwrap this candy wrapper!" whined Keith. Cassidy crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at Keith.

     "Do you not see how wrong that sounds?" she said. Keith, Lucas, and May all stayed silent before bursting into laughter, along with Cass.

      'I miss hanging out with them,' pouted Leo.

     'I know,' said Nick, Seth, Peter, and I at the same time. I really did miss them, it was much funner with them around. I noticed Peter staring hard at May, like he was trying to get her attention, but that wasn't working.

     "C'mon Cass! Please, May and Lucas won't do it because they're wimps," pouted Keith. Cass sighed and took his phone out of his grip.

     "Yes! I love you Cass!" fist pumped Keith, while fist pumping the air. Lucas and May were snickering as Cass just shook her head. I watched as Keith unwrapped a piece of candy and pop it into his mouth and snatch his phone out of Cassidy's grip and grin. The four of them suddenly looked up and looked at each other with a confused expression. Once they looked over at us and locked eyes with us, they looked away with pain and sadness in their eyes.

     'Did the fake wolves who were like us hurt them that bad?' asked Nick.

     'I think so,' mumbled Peter.