Chapter 11 - Did You Do A Double Take?

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     My eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar room. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion, where was I? I racked through my memories from yesterday, I relaxed when I noticed the strong, toned, tattooed arm that belonged to my mate slung over my waist, holding me close to his chest, as if he was scared I was going to run away or something. I remembered crashing in Saxon's bed the moment he lunged at me and tackled me to his bed, tickling me like there was no tomorrow. I turned around in his arms, looking at sleeping Saxon. He looked like he was at peace. His nose was crooked slightly, which meant it was broken before. His lips were slightly twitching up, I guess you could call it a soft smile....although it didn't really look like a smile at all. His dark blond hair was messy, but it still made him look sexy at the same time.

     I stared at Saxon for a few more moments before looking over at the clock that was over his shoulder. 10:30 am. I knew I needed to get up and get going because May, Keith, Lucas, and I had scouting duties in 20 minutes. I got out of Saxon's arms and stood up, stretching my body, one thing I noticed was that the coldness hit my entire stomach and thighs, I looked down at my body and realized I was in my lace strapless bra and lace panties. Before you know it, Saxon's arm snaked around my waist again and pulled me back into the bed.

     I giggled and swatted Saxon's arm. "Saxon! You big oaf!" I squealed as he kissed down my neck while he tightened his hold on me.

     "Mm," he said as he continued to place soft little kisses down my neck. He stopped and looked back up at me, love and lust shinning through his eyes. I smiled, I loved that look.

     "I love you, baby," he whispered, his lips hovering above mine.

     "I love you too," I whispered back, as soon as I finished my sentence, his lips attacked mine, resulting for me to moan. God, I loved this boy till death. I flipped us over, so I was straddling him, never breaking the kiss. After a while, I pulled away and looked over at the clock. 10:40. I got up from Saxon and his bed and stretched, I heard him groan a little.

     "God, baby, you look...beautiful..." he said, his eyes raking over my body, lingering on my chest. Perv. He got up from bed and wrapped his arms around me once again. I sighed and leaned into his chest, noticing for the first time that he was in his boxers.

     "As much as I love this morning, I have to go," I whispered. I looked up at Saxon and saw him pout slightly. I giggled and turned around in his arms.

     "I'll see you later, I have Lilly babysitting duties at 2:30," I said and pecked his lips.

     "Fine," he pouted. I laughed and grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over my body, it came above mid-thigh.

     "I'm loving my shirt on you," he moaned. I laughed and grabbed my dress and heels and left his room, after I gave him another peck. I stepped out of my room at the same time May stepped out of Peter's room, and Keith and Lucas as  they stepped out of the guest bedrooms. We all looked at each other before laughing out loud. What a coincidence? Once we stepped outside of the pack house, we lined up in position. I have no idea why we do this, but I guess it's just a habit. It was Keith, then me, then May, lastly, Lucas. We all looked around the yard before taking off. Before a second could past, we were at our house, gathering our weapons, I had to change Saxon's shirt since his scent was all over it and I couldn't wear that or the hunters or rogues would smell it. Since I hide my scent a-lot, not much of my scent have been pressed into my clothes. Alright, let's just get this over with.

~~Saxon's P.O.V.~~

     It's been four weeks since I've seen Cass. Peter hasn't seen May either. Keith and Lucas haven't been spotted either. I was on the edge of my seat this week, what happened? I wonder if Cass is alright. Is May alright? Keith? Lucas? All the time during class, I would stare at the empty seats in the back in each and every one of my classes. That day when Cass said that she'll be back to babysit Lilly, she never came. Lilly didn't look sad one bit, she just looked worried. I felt like she knew something that I didn't, but I quickly dismissed that thought, she couldn't know anything; could she? I mentally groaned and ran a hand over my face.