Chapter 9 - She Loves Me?

Saxon's P.O.V.

     I stood there, frozen shocked. She loves me? I couldn't say anything, hell, even my wolf wasn't even stirring, or yipping with excitement, the fact that she just said she loves us. We were both shocked. Could she really love us? Or was she joking?

     I looked down in her eyes and saw nothing but happiness and love. Nope. She wasn't joking. Not even a hint or playfulness in her eyes. Maybe I heard her wrong, and that she said she's above me. Nah, that wouldn't make sense, since she's wrapped in my arms right now. I spent a few minutes thinking of the possibilities of things she could've said, although none of them made sense. Was I going insane? Yeah, that must be right. No way she can be in love with me, I mean I want her to be, but...- suddenly, I felt coldness hit me. I looked down in my arms, but my mate wasn't there, instead she was walking away from me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, what did I do?

     As if Peter, Nick, Leo, and Seth could read my thoughts, 'Idiot! She just said she loves you and you didn't say anything!' they shouted in usion. My eyes widened, oh shit! She really did say it! Wait, I finally noticed that they were hidden in the shadows, watching us. Creepy much?

     'Go after her you idiot!' shouted Peter. I jumped, since I was so lost in my thoughts. I looked around the woods and saw her no where in sight. I did the only thing I could, sniff her out. I followed her scent trail and found her, walking, whilst sniffing. She was crying? Why? Oh yeah, being the dumb-ass I am, didn't reply back to her when she told me that she loved me. I quickly ran up to her and grabbed her waist, standing very close behind her.

     "Get off from me, Saxon," she whispered. I leaned down, close to her ear.

     "You know you don't want that," I whispered. Wait, did I seriously just say that? Shouldn't I be saying that I love her back?, because I do, very much! Looks like I choose the wrong set of words to say because she continued to try and to wriggle out of my hold. Stupid, stupid Saxon!

     "Let me go and leave me alone," she stated. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to my chest, ignoring the shocks and tingles running through my hands.

     "No can do baby, because guess what?" I whispered, huskily, I might add. She shivered slightly, resulting for me to smirk.

     "W-What?" she asked.

     "I love you too," I whispered as I trailed small kisses down her neck.

     "Y-You do?" she stuttered. If I do? Is the sky fucking blue?! Is the grass green?! Are there birds flying through the fucking sky?! Of course I do! Well, that's what I wanted to shout, but instead I went with something else.

     "Yes, baby. I'm sorry if I was quiet, I was just surprised. I was thinking of why would you love a guy like me," I said. It's true. Why would she? I mean, I just caused her so much pain, not even 24 hours ago, and here we are, confessing our love for each other.

     She turned around in my arms and looked up at me. "Never think that. You're amazing, sure, you just caused me pain, but it makes me happy how you made up for it," she said. I smiled and crashed my lips down on hers. God, she was amazing. This kiss was different, it wasn't full of lust, or want, it was full of love and passion we shared for each other. This kiss was sealing our love for each other. Once we pulled away from each other, well, once I pulled away from her, knowing that if I didn't stop, then the guys would be getting a free show right now, considering they were creeping on us right now.

     I leaned my forehead on her's and kissed the tip of her nose. "You know the guys are watching us, right?" I whispered. She grinned widely and nodded.