Chapter 10 - Thanksgiving Special~~

Saxon's P.O.V.

     "Saxon! Saxon!" yelled a cheery voice. I groaned and realized it was Lilly, Alpha Nelson's daughter.

     "Get up, lazy bum! It's Thanksgiving for God's sake! You can sleep later!" she yelled while bouncing up and down on my bed. I groaned and rolled over on my bed, my back facing her. I don't hate Lilly or anything, it's the opposite really, I love Lilly like a little sister, but yesterday was where I drew the line. She made me dress up as a freakin' fairy.

     Alpha Nelson and his pack, along with his family, had to move on to our land until they can get rid of the rogues that were planning to attack. Alpha Nelson told us how they captured his daughter, but he was able to bring her back, safely. For some reason, I felt like there was more to that story, something he was hiding from us, but I knew never to question him since my father trusts him, since they are childhood best friends after all.

     "C'mon Lilly, let's leave Saxon alone," said a familiar female voice. My eyes snapped open and I quickly turned around, there she was, my mate. My eyes went wide as my mouth dropped open. Holy fuck! What is she doing here?! Does she know anything about werewolves?! How does she know Lilly?!?

     "Okay Cass, can we go to the mall?" squealed Lilly. Lilly practically jumped out of my bed and launched into Cassidy's arms.

     "Let's go ask your dad or mum, okay?" asked Cassidy. Lilly nodded and bolted off to God knows where, while I continued top stare at my mate in awe.

     "W-What are you doing here?" I asked, getting out of my bed. Cassidy's eyes went wide as her face turned red then she burst out laughing. I looked down towards my body and groaned. I was still wearing the fairy costume.

     "O-Oh...m-my God, t-this i-i-is p-priceless!" she managed to get out between her laughter. I felt my face burn in embarrassment. I can't believe she saw me in this costume. I quickly dashed into my walk-in closet and shut the door. I tore off the outfit and put on my cargo shorts. I decided not to wear a shirt, and torture Cassidy, for laughing at me. I put on my white nike's and exited the room. Cassidy was sitting on my bed, with Lilly in her arms, giggling like there was no tomorrow. Cassidy looked up and smiled, her eyes raking over my chest.

     "Like I asked, what are you doing here?" I repeated.

     "Cassidy is my babysitter! My mum and dad hired her yesterday, when you were asleep," said Lilly. Cassidy smiled down at her and nodded. I sighed in relief, so she knows nothing about werewolves. Thank God.

     "What happened when I was asleep?" I asked.

     "Well, May said that Peter said that Lilly's parents were looking for a babysitter and so I decided to apply for the job. I came here around 9:30 last night to apply for the job, I would've been here earlier but I got held up with some errands for Lucas and Keith," said Cassidy. I nodded and walked over towards her, kissing her softly on the lips, since Lilly was still here, plus, I really don't need Lilly running to her parents telling her how we were getting hot and heavy while she was still in the room.

     "So what are you two doing today?" I asked once I pulled away from Cassidy.

     "Her parents said that we can go to the mall, so that's what we were going to do," said Cassidy. Lilly squealed and bounced up and down on her lap. For some reason, I got a flash of our future, right now. Cassidy just sitting there, holding onto our daughter; best of all, I said our daughter, and I wasn't scared or running away from it.