"If you want to, then let's adopt her. But, I'm not sure if Kkami will like her. You know, cats are dogs' greatest enemies." Hyunjin commented, glancing at the kitten in Y/N's arms. Is it normal to feel jealous just by a cat?

"They're not! Dogs enemies are their owner's enemies!" Y/N justified, looking up to him. He sighed and nodded, "Okay, I will not argue with you about that." he said.

"They will get along, I promise. So, can we keep her?"

(a/n: i know hyunjin's allergic to cat furs but in this story let's just pretend he's not)

"Hmm." Hyunjin hummed and smiled at her. He slightly leaned in on her and tilted his head to kiss her quick. After that, Y/N was left dumbfounded and blinking abruptly because of the sudden act of her husband.

"Let's go back to our room, it's getting cold." Hyunjin said and slung his arm on her shoulder. Y/N nodded and turn around to walk back to their hotel room.

***

As soon as they both head back to their room, Y/N directly went in the bathroom to bath the kitten. She applied shampoo for her fur and even dried it with a hair blower. She's enjoying what she's doing.

Later on she got tired and ended up flopping on the soft bed beside Hyunjin who's currently reading a book.

"You tired?" he asked his wife. Y/N hummed as a response. She's too lazy and tired to even mutter a word.

Seconds after, she received messages on her cellphone. She opened it and eventually knew that it was Rina—the flirty female receptionist.

She read the text all over again and then got self-conscious. Hyunjin noticed the sudden change of mood of his wife so he decided to close the book and ask her what's wrong.

"Baby?" he asked, leaning his chin on her shoulder and back hug her. "What's wrong?" he added.

"Read this." Y/N emotionlessly said and gave him the phone. Hyunjin read the text message and got annoyed by the sender.

From : Unknown number
Hi! It's me, Rina the receptionist
from earlier. Are you fine?
Does the hotel room comfortable
to you? Are you with someone?
Who's that girl with you, is
she your sister? Do you have
a girlfriend?

"Sister? Tss." Y/N let out an annoyed scoff and crossed her arms. Her husband turned off the phone and turn to his wife.

"She thought you were my sister because you look younger than your age. You're too pretty." Hyunjin muttered, trying his best to make her a feel a little better.

"I'm young." Y/N said. "It's obvious that she's trying to flirt with you. Go on and reply!" she spatted, with an annoyed tone.

Hyunjin grinned and turn on the phone again. He smirked and started typing again before he hits the send button.

Y/N noticed it and look at him annoyed. "You really replied to her? You agreed to let her flirt with you?" she hissed, but with round puppy eyes. She's mad but her face looks too innocent to look mad. Her husband shook his head and gave her the phone. Y/N then reads it.

To : Unknown Number
Hello, Rina. It's obvious that
you're trying to flirt with me
so let me start off with this.
I am already taken with the
most pretty and amazing lady
I ever met. The girl with me is
my wonderful wife, and you're
nothing compared to her.
Sorry, if I'm being too harsh
by words but I just want you
to know that I am NOT interested
with you, and this is my wife's number,
not mine. Now please don't
reply, just mind your own
business and do your job PROPERLY.
sent✓

Y/N's eyes becomes teary and her heart softened reading those words. He never failed to amaze her and that makes her love his husband more. He's true to his words.

She never expected him go reply like this. She thought that he flirted back at her, so she felt guilty for a few seconds before turning to look at her husband.

"Hyunjin.." she whispered.

Her husband smiled so she didn't stop herself and hugged him tight. Hyunjin ended up flopping on the bed with Y/N on top of him. "I love you so much." she said.

"I love you more and the most. No need to argue with that." he whispered on her earlobe.

He kissed her forehead, her nose and down to her lips. That simple kiss was the start of the tension between them. He tucked some hair strands behind her ears as they continue to kiss each other. Seconds after, Hyunjin was on top of her.

They continued on exchanging glances and kissing each other aggressively. Y/N's stomach churns and she has the feeling of a knot forming in it. The butterflies in her stomach went wild as Hyunjin continued to attack her lips with his aggressive kisses.

He started kissing her on her jaw, down to her neck and collarbone. Causing Y/N to let out a soft groans or even a moan. He bits her skin and slightly suck it leaving a purplish mark. He continued doing it repeatedly, until Y/N's nails dug in his nape. He stopped and looked up to her. He smirked and stared at her.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked, confusedly, slightly annoyed by the fact that she felt teased by him.

"You're liking it." Hyunjin smirked and bit his lower lip. Y/N's cheeks turned red and heat up. She couldn't deny it, she's liking it and she wanted... more. And she wanted him to do further than that.

"Y-Yeah.." she admitted and nodded.

Hyunjin smirked and didn't stop himself now. He grabbed the both of her hands and put it on top of her head. And seconds after, he started kissing her again. Y/N slightly moaned and because of that, he accidentally bits her lower lip.

"Shit!" he cursed, shocked by what he did.

Y/N was about to speak when they both heard the cat meowed at them. They both of them turned their heads to see the cat watching them.

"Isn't it awkward to say that, we're doing that thing, with a cat watching the both of us?" Y/N asked, pointing at the cat in front of them.

"Your fault, you adopted the cat." he said, pointing at the cat too. The cat cluelessly meowed at them, as if it cannot understand why they are pointing at her.

"But she's cute!" Y/N said.

"And she interrupted us." Hyunjin responded with a pout.

"We can do that another time anyways." she said and started petting the cat who just jumped on the bed with them.

"Aish!" Hyunjin whined that made Y/N just chuckled. She started petting the small cat with an amused look on her face. She always wanted to have a cat, though, she prefers dogs over it but she also can't resist their cuteness.

"Why are you staring?" she asked as she caught her husband staring at her. Her heart was fluttered.

"Nothing. I just couldn't believe that the girl I once kidnapped is the one I'll be spending my entire life with." Hyunjin answered with a soft smile plastered on his face. That made her heart beats fast, she's everyday falling deeper for this man.

"Hyunjin.." she whispered. Hyunjin leaned in and reached to her face. His hands held her cheeks and gently squeezed it as if it's the most cutest cheeks.

"And I also wanted to remind you that, the whole universe knows how much I love you." he said and kissed her nose.

"And only you, got the best of me." he added before pressing his lips against hers.

THE END
07/26/2020