022 : Black Out

"Hyunjin, where's Y/N?" Chan asked as he saw Hyunjin walk in the room. Hyunjin scoffed and took the only empty seat. He puts his leg over the other one and crossed the both of his arms.

"In my house," he answered. "She's making herself distracted to what you all told her last night." he added, glaring at the men one by one.

"Did she agree?" Minho asked, flicking a pen in his finger. Hyunjin sighed heavily and a sudden sting of pain is felt over his chest.

"S-She didn't mention it." he honestly answered, looking down. Hyunjin is feeling sad and empty at the same time. Of course he's ready and wanted to marry his girl anytime. But he can't force Y/N to marry him. She's too young and aside from that, she's terrified into the Mafia world.

Hyunjin could never forgive himself if something bad happens to Y/N.

"We understand. Y/N is terrified, right? And aside from that, she knows nothing about the underground world." Changbin spatted and the others agreed to what he stated. The underground world is too dangerous for a young and innocent lady like Y/N.

She's even not aware that a Mafia really exists. Most people would thought that Mafia gangs are fictions only. But, no.

"Park So." Chan muttered that caught Hyunjin's attention. He looked at the leader with a frowned look. "He's getting impatient, Hyunjin. He wanted you to accomplish this mission already." he added.

"Tell him to wait. This is the hardest mission he gave me." Hyunjin spatted, his anger arises.

That old man has an inpatient ass. Hyunjin believed that Park So is not worth of his position on the Mafia. Park So is the boss, but never helped the whole team. He just loves giving orders and sit back on his chair, waiting for accomplishments. Useless boss.

"And he said that if you still haven't make a move by next week, he will take Y/N and pass the mission to BTS." Chan stated, emphasizing Y/N and BTS. Hyunjin glared and clenched the both of his fists.

"Fuck it." he cursed under his breath.

A moment of silence filled the room not until the door opened and it revealed her sister, Hwang Yeji in an all black outfit. She's like a badass female who would ride her Ducati big bike and drive madly and swiftly on the road. She's also the type of lady who will scare men just by her glares and stares.

Her hair was braided and turned into space buns. She wore fish nets and heavy combat boots. She looks totally cool and at the same time scary.

Maybe her sister has a new spying mission.

"I got a new mission, I will be gone for a week. Hyunjin, how's your mission going?" Yeji asked his brother. She put the both of her palm on the table.

"Messed up." Hyunjin simply answered, looking at nothing. Yeji let out a laugh that is enough to insult Hyunjin. Of course, she was just playing around with his brother.

"Awe, that's sad to hear. Are you having a hard time?" she asked, faking an awe.

"Yeah, but I don't need your help. I got my team." Hyunjin honestly answered. He can't lie and even if he did, he will get caught. Yeji studied Psychology and that includes human behavior, signals and signs.

Hyunjin is really having a hard time especially that Y/N's safety is what he prioritize the most. He needs to make up a plan wherein Y/N can't be hurt.

"The great Hwang Hyunjin, having a hard time accomplishing his mission? Tsk, how disappointing." Yeji spatted, smirking.

"Shut up. You don't know what I'm going through." Hyunjin glared at her angrily. Yeji shook her head and clicked her tongue.