014 : Butterflies and Sparks Fly

You woke up because Kkami has been playing with your hair. As soon as you opened your eyes, you flinched and caught Hyunjin staring at you. He looked away.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked confusedly and sit properly at the white sofa. Hyunjin was sitting opposite to you.

"Nothing, just thinking about things." he answered. You nodded and stand up. You were walking pass by him when you tripped and fall. Luckily, Hyunjin caught you and as a result, Hyunjin's on the floor and you were on top of him.

He stared at you for a few seconds but you landed your head on his chest. His heart was beating fast enough for you to hear and notice it.

"You're heart beats really fast. Am I that cute?" you teased him. Hyunjin on the other hand, smiled. He wraps his arms around you and enjoy the moment.

"Please, let's just stay like this for a while. I want you so bad, Y/N." he whispered and that makes you blush.

"Hyunjin,"

"Hm?"

"I'm thirsty." you said and he flinched. You stand up and help him get up too. As you both were facing each other, you noticed your height difference.

Your head was just on his chest- which Hyunjin find cute.

"Ah you're so small I could crush you." he said and laughed.

"Yah! I'm not that small, you're just some kind of a tall ass handsome creature, get it?" you teased him back with your arms crossed.

Quickly, he grabbed you by the waist and looked at you in the eye. You gulped and look at him too.

"Y-yah, Hwang Hyunjin-"

"What you call me?" he asked teasingly.

"What?" you asked back confusedly.

"Come on, you just called me handsome creature. You're already falling for me, Y/N." he said with smirk formed on his lips.

"I-i never said that." you denied while blushing. You cover your face with the both of your hands. You don't want Hyunjin to tease you again.

You looked down and saw Kkami, you didn't hesitate to push him a little and took Kkami.

"Here, hug Kkami instead of me, the dog's cuter than me." you said and gave Kkami to him. You quickly rush to the kitchen to drink water while your cheeks are burning.

"Yah! Y/N ah get ready for today, we're going to meet your family. That's my promise, right?" Hyunjin shouted from the living room.

"Okay!" you shouted back too.

* * *

Several hours passed by, the both of you get ready for leaving. Hyunjin get out his room wearing a plain white tshirt and black jacket. He also wears his black cap.

"Y/N, are you ready?" he knocked on your door. After a few seconds, the door swung open revealing you. There was a smile plastered on your face.

You're wearing a black tshirt and short with a pastel pink shoes. You just found it at the very corner of your room. He was stunned by how you dressed- even it's very simple. He can't help but adore you so much.

"Come on, I can't wait." you whined as you started pulling his arm. You both went downstairs and as you were walking through the door, you felt a hand on your arm.

"Wear this little kid, we might get caught." Hyunjin said and threw you a big black hoodie. It was too big for you but you still managed to wear it.

"Don't call me little kid you tall ass creature!" you whined and stuck your tongue out at him. He just chuckeld by your sudden actions and pinched your cheeks.

"Let's go." he said and went in the car. It was past seven o'clock and Hyunjin mentioned that it's a 3 hours ride from here to get to the place where your parents are. You trust him anyway and you're very thankful for him.

Hyunjin's Pov:

I can't wait to make Y/N smile later. She wants to see her family then I'm gonna grant that wish tonight. Park So don't know about this but my noona, Yeji said that she's on it.

After an hour, Y/N is slowly drifting to a deep sleep. I keep taking glances at her because I can't help it. She's too cute and small by wearing my hoodie.

I hope she can recognize my smell in that hoodie, I already hugged her several times. Suddenly, my phone rang and I saw the caller ID- it's Yeji.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes, Noona?"

"Where are you now?"

"We're on our way. Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked in confusion and looked at Y/N.

"I failed, Park So already knew it. I'm sorry." she mumbled under her breath. I can't believe it, Yeji failed for the first time. Why? Is there a traitor watching over me?

"W-what?!" I half yelled.

"You gotta go back before Park So's guards caught you. They're on they're way a minute ago." she said.

"Shit! Damn! I'm on it!" I said and ended the call.

"Is there something wrong, Hyunjin?" I heared Y/N mumbled as she yawned. She was half awake for now.

"Nothing, I just had a talk with a friend and it's kinda serious. But there's nothing to worry about. I'm on it." I said as I sighed a deep breath and smiled at her.

She mouthed 'ok'

I just hope everything's gonna be alright under my control, I won't let Y/N get dissapointed this time.