009 : Soft But Drunk

Hyunjin left for a while to clear things in his mind while Y/N, on the other hand, stayed inside the room for almost an hour. After crying her eyes out, that is when deep and negative thoughts started raging into her head again.

Including this weird feeling she always feel when she sees him. When he touch her when he hugged her and when he shows caring actions to her. Y/N just stayed calm on the outside but were storming om the inside. She's confused because of his sudden actions and can't help thinking about him.

Maybe he has a soft heart too. He's just afraid to show it.

Knowing that he's one of the mafias, Y/N erased all the thoughts about those feelings about him. If her guts were right, she'll plan to make him fall for her. If that happens, she can easily use his feelings towards her and manipulate him. Intense feelings are every person's weakness. Y/N slightly smiled at what she thought.

Y/N finally make herself stop from crying dramatically. She faced the mirror and stared at herself with a disgusted look. She realised she was a total mess. Her messy hair, a blood-shot eyes, eyebags, pale lips and she's skinny that before too. After debating with herself, she decided to take a quick shower.

After that, she changed into white tshirt and shorts. Tied her hair in a messy bun and applied lip balm to hydrate her dry and pale lips. As she was observing herself at the mirror, she noticed the size of the tshirt. She looks so tiny wearing it. Plus, the fact that it smells just like him.

A slight smile formed at the corner of her lips, while thinking about him. His sharp eyes, his plump lops and black mullet hair. She admit that he's a handsome guy just by observing his features.

After that, she went out the room and went downstairs. She sat down on the white sofa and hugged a pink pillow. It also smells like him, he keeps running through her mind because every little thing she see reminds her of him. He refuses to stay out of her mind.

Suddenly, she was startled by the sudden sound she heard.

There's a knock on the door, a loud knock. "W-who's there??" she asked but no one answered. It was just knocks on the door. Y/N were alerted and decided to call Hyunjin. She stood up and walk towards the table but she heard her own name being called.

When Y/N opened the door, she saw him automatically falls to her. Then she realized he was drunk, his face dugged into the crook of her neck. He was sweaty and breathing heavily. Her heart starts to beat faster and she honestly don't know what to do. His heavy breathes sent chills to her pale skin.

"Y-Y/N.." he called out her name.. in a raspy voice and a sexy tone. His voice was husky and a bit shaky. Y/N slowly helped him walk. His arms were on her shoulder.

"H-Hyunjin, what did you do?" she asked him as if he's going to answer her. He fell down the sofa and closed his eyes.

"Y/N, y-you look like her.." he said and she was confused. Who is he talking about?

"W-what? Who?" she asked him not minding that them two were making an eye contact towards each other with their faces closed together.

"H-her, S-so.." he started mumbling but before he could say the name, he closed his eyes.

Anxiety started rising up thinking about what he was about to say. Y/N can't help but to think about it, unfortunately, she has no idea. He's just drunk, maybe he was just mistaken.