"Sure, I won't let you walk there alone." her husband responded with an amused grin on his face.

So they both nodded and prepared themselves to take a long walk by the beach this evening. Y/N wears a light pink floral sundress while her husband wears a simple white tshirt and black shorts. Firstly, the both of them ate snacks and drank coffee before going out.

(a/n : seriously, walking by the beach at night is my ideal date. it looks so romantic or is it just me?)

***

"Y/N, what if Park So didn't happen to assign me the mission regarding to you?" Hyunjin suddenly mumbled out of the blue. The both of them are slowly walking at the seashore, their both feet on the white pure sand.

"Well, maybe I am married with someone else? I don't know." Y/N answered, innocently looking at her husband. She felt the cold water of the ocean on her feet. Hyunjin stared at her for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Don't say that," he pouted. "You're meant only for me." he added, squeezing her tiny hand into his palms.

Y/N chuckled and shook her head. She turn her head around to look at the ocean waves and the bright full moon just above the horizon.

"Whatever happens, I'm sure that fate will always find its way for the both of us to always end up being together." Y/N mumbled, looking up at the moon.

Hyunjin smiled and pulled his wife into a tight and passionate hug. He's happy that God has given him a lady like her. What else could he ever ask for?

"Why are you suddenly being so sweet?" Y/N mumbled, her head on his chest. Hyunjin stroke her hair repeatedly and placed his chin on her head.

"This is romance, Y/N. And am I not allowed to be sweet and romantic to the one I love?" he said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Just, don't overdo it. I'm screaming inside." Y/N answered, her cheeks heating up. Hyunjin let out a playful chuckle, "Just let it out." he said.

"No, I would not!" she said and look up to him.

"Okay, save your scream for later." he said, with a smirk on his face. "I will surely make you scream later." he added and winked at her.

Y/N elbowed him and glared. Hyunjin just laughed so hard, teasing his wife. They both continued walking until Y/N spotted a kitten in front of her.

"Hey, there little cutie." she mumbled and crouch down to pet the cat. Poor kitten, its meowing back at her.

"You're wet, you must be cold." Y/N commented with a pitiful tone on her voice. The poor kitten is shivering because of the cold water.

"You're talking to that as if it will reply to you." Hyunjin commented, looking down on Y/N with the both of his hands inside his pockets. (a/n : can u imagine this? argh)

"Yeah, she's meowing back at me." Y/N giggled and continued petting the poor kitten. And yes, as she said, it's meowing back at her. As if it wanted Y/N to adopt her.

"Do you understand her meows?" Hyunjin asked, crouching down on Y/N's level and trying to glance on her face.

"Yes, I know kitten language. Meow, meow?" she answered, giggling which amused her husband. His heart fluttered by her cute actions.

"Adorable." he mumbled.

Seconds after, Y/N seems to be getting close to the kitten. She even picked it up and handle it on her arms like a baby. "Let's adopt her!" she suddenly muttered.