// characters //

These pictures are not mine so credit goes to the rightful owner.

Enjoy!!

❤💖❤

* Jeon Jungkook * 22 years old * An orphan, parents died in a Planned accident when he was 3 Years old

* Jeon Jungkook
* 22 years old
* An orphan, parents died in a Planned accident when he was 3 Years old.
* 1 st leader of Jikook Mafia Syndicates.
* Feared by everyone, Bipolar, Hot headed, Smart, ruthless, powerful, skilled, intelligent,good at everything he does, Perfectionist,
cares for close friends and his Jiminshi , gets easily jeolous for someone without even noticing.
* Playboy ,Hot, Sexy, handsome and whatever words you use to describe a beautiful man.
* Has a soft side but not for everyone to see. He shows this side to just only one person.
* Best friend of Park Jimin ,the closest person of him. The only person he fears of ,his safe heaven.
* Not good at expressing his feelings or understand his own feelings.

* Park Jimin * 24 year's old * An orphan, His mother died when he was 2 years old and his father abandoned him in the age of 5 because his new wife didn't like children

* Park Jimin
* 24 year's old
* An orphan, His mother died when he was 2 years old and his father abandoned him in the age of 5 because his new wife didn't like children.
* 2 nd leader of Jikook Mafia syndicates
* Everyone scares to talk with him while making eye contact, Smart, Neat with his every doings, Mastermind , powerful, skilled .
* very much responsible, Cares about close friends and his kookie.
* Not someone who will loose temper easily but when he gets angry... He destroys everything and turns into someone else.
* There is no accurate words to describe him. The most beautiful and perfect boy you will ever see.
* Can be very much cute and act like a little baby sometimes but can change into a cold blooded devil into seconds.
* Not a playboy, loves someone secretly but afraid to confess.
* Best friends with Jeon Jungkook, the person whom his world belongs to .
* Can control his feelings and good at hiding his feelings from everyone.