Moment Interrupted

The concert was amazing. Like always.

We were now on our way backstage with the help of Paul. We had no time to go see the boys before the show, we had to go to our seats right away. With each step I took, I got even more excited. I was going to see the boys again. I was going to see my brother again. I was going to see Niall again.

"Just through there girls," Paul instructed us as we stopped in front of a door.

"Thanks, Paul," I smiled at him before turning to face the girls.

"Now, Elise and Janie, I need you to act cool in there, alright. Their girlfriends are in there too, so remember, don't try to rape them, got it?" I told them sternly. Maybe me and Liam were more alike then I thought.

"Fine, we'll be normal." Elise sighed, Janie nodding in agreement.

"Okay then, let's go!" I squealed, opening the door to where the boys were.

The first pair of eyes I saw when I opened the door were the eyes of my boyfriend, the boy I had missed extremely much this week.

"Niall!" I ran towards his now open arms, and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Princess," He whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too,"

I heard a cough from behind us, so I let go of Niall. I looked at my brother who had a smirk on his face. "I see how much you missed me too,"

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him. "Don't worry big bro, I missed you as well."

"You better have," he muttered, making me roll my eyes in response.

"So, Hanna, introduce us to your friends," Liam told me after releasing him from his grasp. I looked over at my two friends, who standing with Meredith quietly.

"This is Elise and Janie," I introduced the two girls, pointing to each as I said their name. "Elise, Janie, I think you know everyone's name."

"So, everyone ready to go to the club?" Harry asked, just as Niall slipped his arm around my waist.

A bunch of yes' were said, and everyone started to leave the room. I was about to follow them all when Niall stopped me.

"I really did miss you this week," He whispered, while blushing a bright red. "The boys teased me about it all week."

"You don't know how much I missed you too, Niall. Getting to see you everyday for months, and then suddenly you're not with me anymore. It was hard." I told him honestly.

"I got you something," He reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue box. He opened it up, an inside was a beautiful necklace. It had two intertwining silver hearts. One of the hearts was covered with little diamonds. (>>>>> PICTURE) I loved it.

"Nialler, I love it."

"Here, let me put it on."

I turned around and lifted my hair up. In a few seconds the necklace was no longer in the blue box, but hanging around my neck. "It's beautiful, Niall. Thank you," I pecked his lips softly. I had missed his lips this week, and craved more, but I pulled back.

"They aren't as beautiful as you," 

"You're so cheesy, but I love it."

"I love you," he said out of nowhere, making my eyes widen, and my lips curve into a huge smile.

"I love you too, Niall." I couldn't help myself after that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him roughly. His tongue grazed my lip, and I was about to open my mouth, when we heard a cough from behind us. I pulled away and turned towards the person. Louis. Of course.

"Sorry to interrupt your...moment. But we really must be going." He smirked and then walked out of the room once again.

"I guess we have to go," Niall sighed.

"Too bad, guess we will have to continue this later." I winked, before heading out the door to meet up with the others, with Niall following right behind me.