L.A. L.A. BABY

L.A. That's where our plane just landed. That;s the first stop on their tour. How cool is this? Getting to travel across North America with my brother and his band mates. 

We stepped out of the airport with the help of security to find a huge tour bus. That's what we would be riding in the next two months. COOL! If my friends back home knew how I was acting just because of a tour bus, they would probably laugh. I was one of the rich girls. This isn't something we usually do. Then again, if they knew it was with One Direction.....

I was dragged into the bus and I immeadiately plopped down on the couch and turned on my phone. It didn't work in Europe, maybe it would work here... Aha! Finally its working. I had 7 missed calls and a shitload of texts. All from my friends.

From Elise! <3 : Holy freaking crap! Bitch! Why didn't you tell me you're Liam Payne's freaking sister?!

I decided to text her back.

To Elise! <3 : Relax, hoe! I didn't even know until I got to Europe! And my phone wasn't working!

I pressed send and looked at my other ones.

From Janie BABY! : OMFG! YOU KNOW ONE DIRECTION! ARE THEY AS HOT IN PERSON!!

I laughed at that one as I replied.

To Janie BABY! : Holy crap! Calm down! Yes i know them. And...THEY ARE EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON!!! Except Liam...if I thought that it would be weird 

I looked through all my messages until I reached one. It's from Kaitlyn. Ugh, I hate her just as much as she hates me. I don't even know why I have her number...or how she has mine.

From Kaitlyn : Hey, slut. Think you're cool now cause you're Liam Payne's sister. But no, bitch. You are a big fat whore. I bet you're going to sleep with all of them...If you already haven't. That wouldn't surprise me. You gonna slut it up like you did with Joey. Go die in a hole, bitch! You don't deserve to live. No one would care if you died! SO do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

Tears were building up in my eyes. Someone grabbed my phone and read the message. I looked up at the person. It was Niall. His eyes were full of anger as he read the message. He sat down next to me and hugged me. "Please don't listen to anything that bitch says." He whispered in my ear. "You are not a slut and you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes on."

"Thanks, Nialler." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

I heard a dog whistle from behind me. I spin around and see Harry. 

"Hi, Harry." I say in a cheery tone, hoping to drop what he just saw.

"Liam won't be happy if he finds out, but don't worry. You're secret is safe with me." He whispered.

"But there's nothing going on." I whispered back. I swore I saw Niall's face drop out of the corner of my eye. 

"Sure, whatever you say..." Harry replied, before skipping back to the rest of the boys.

"GET YOURE LAZY ASS UP, HANNA!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!!" A familiar British accent yelled.

"Shut up, Harry." I grunted.

"C'mon, we have a free day to do whatever we want and we're going to the beach."

"Ugh, fine." I mumbled. Getting out of my bunk. I wento over to my suitcase and picked out a black halter bikini. I also grabbed a black see through tunic cover-up and a pair of nude cork wedge sandals. I quickly changed into the bathroom, leaving my dark brown hair in loose waves which stopped mid-back.