A Very Important Question

"Ugh!" I sighed, before collapsing on my bed.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Liam rushed in, with Louis close behind him. What a brother...

"I don't know what to wear tonight..."

"Oh...Louis can help you with that." Liam said, before leaving.

"Do you know where Niall's taking me tonight?" I ask Louis, who is now currently looking through my clothes.

"Yes, and before you ask, no I will not tell you where. Aha! Wear this tonight." He said, throwing clothes at me and then walking out. I look at what he chose. It's a deep purple blythe dress. Huh, I don't remember even buying this dress. I shrug the feeling off and take the dress, along with a black bra and underwear with me to the washroom. I also take a pair of black flats and my accesory bag with me. I jump into the shower, washing my hair with a frutiy scented shampoo. 

When I finished my shower I wrapped my body in a towel. I blow  dry my hair quickly. When it finally finish drying I decided on leaving my hair down naturally. I slip on the bra and underwear on. I decide to do my mae up before putting on my dress. I do a smokey eye look and put on some light pink lip gloss. I slip on my dress on I have to say it looks really good on me. But I still don't remember buying it.

I walkout of the bathroom and was immeadiately covered by a blindfold. "What the-?"

"Sh, love. It's just me," My favorite Irish voice spoke.

"Niall? What are you doing?" I ask him as he carefully starts leading me down stairs.

"We're going on our date."

"But then why am I blindfolded?"

"So you will be surprised." He helped me get inside a car.

"You are lucky I like surprises, I won't be cranky."

"That's good right?" 

"Yup! You don't want to see me cranky. It's not a pretty sight."

"I will be sure to never make you crabby then."

"That is a good idea, Mr. Horan,"

"I'm sure it is Miss. Payne," Miss. Payne....I never thought about what my last name still is. I guess it's now Payne because that's what I am now, and what I want to be.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asks me.

"Huh?" I was puzzled.

"You always bite your lip when you're thinking." I do? I realized that I was biting my lip. I find it adorable that Niall notices something like that.

"Oh I was just thinking about my last name now....I never really thought about being Hanna Payne. It just hasn't crosses my mind."

"Well, I think it suits you," I heard him mumble something else, I think I heard his last name thrown in there... (A.N. Do you guys think you know what he said? ;) ) 

"Why thank you, Niall," I said, imitating my best British accent.

"That British accent of yours is quite adorable." He tells me, and I can tell my cheeks have gone red.

The car stopped and I heard Niall get out of the car, and within a few seconds, my door was being opened. Niall assisted me out of the car and took hold of my hand. He lead me wherever we were going until he randomly stopped. He drops my hand. "Can I take this off now?" I ask him. 

"Yeah," He replies. I take the blindfold off carefully, trying not to ruin my hair. I take it off completely and I become quiet at the sight around me. 

We are standing in a field, that is surrounded by flowers and trees. Lying in the open space in the field is a blanket and a picnic basket. It is so adorable. 

"Do you like it?" Niall asks. I can see the worry in his eyes. He's worried I wouldn't like it? 

"Niall, I don't like it," His face drops at my words. "I love it," I continue and he smiles brightly.

"Really?" I nod and he takes my hand again. He leads me over to the blanket and we sit down. He opens the basket and pulls out the food.

We now are lying down on the blanket looking up at the stars, my hand in his. Suddenly, he sits up straight. "I need to do this now, or I'm never going to have the courage too." He says.

"The courage to do what, Niall?" I ask him, what is he talking about?

"Hanna, I really like you..like a lot. I think I liked you from the moment I met you. I know that may sound weird but its true. So, Hanna, willyoubemygirlfriend?" He says quickly.

I stare at him wide-eyed. Did he really just ask that? He wants to be...my boyfriend. His expression turns sad with the time it takes me to answer. I couldn't help it, it was like I was frozen and I couldn't find my voice. He looks down and starts playing with his hands. He starts mumbling things to himself, I think once he said, "I knew she wouldn't want to, she's to good for me,"

I lift his chin up so that he is looking into my eyes. "Niall," I say quietly. I can tell he is expecting the worst. "I would love to be your girlfriend," I continue. His eyes glitter with happiness. I place my lips on his softly. This is our first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend, and it couldn't be more perfect. 

OMG! Don't hate me! I'm so so so so so sorry I took forever and a day to upload this story, school started and life got reaaaaal busy. And I also apologize for the terribleness that is this chapter. Terribleness? Is that even a word? Huh, i don't know.

Anyways, Hanna+Niall :) K so ship name. Ninna? Nianna? Hiall? I kinda actually like Nianna but that's just me.

Will absolutely try to post a new chapter every Friday for this story, while Forever and Always will be on Sundays :) 

Rachel xoxo