Liam's Brilliant Idea

Hanna's POV:

I was still in Niall's arms when my parents and sisters walked downstairs. They must have come in late last night, probably after I feel asleep.

"What's with all this noise? You guys woke us up." Nicola complained. 

The boys all immediately pointed to me. "Hey! It wasn't my fault." I said, putting my arms up in defense.

"Anyways, boys, Liam, can I have a word in the kitchen?" My mother asked.

They all mumbled 'yeses' and went into the kitchen. Niall whispered "I'll be back in a second, love." in my ear, making me blush. Ruth noticed my red cheeks and wiggled her eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes.

Niall's POV: 

Liam's mum pulled us into the kitchen to speak with us. I couldn't help but wonder what it was about. 

"So, I see that you boys have gotten close to Hanna already." 

We all nodded. Hanna. She is pure perfection. Wait! What am I thinking? I just met her and its not like Liam would let me date her. Thats even if she would want to date me. She is gorgeous and I'm just Niall. 

"What happens to her when you guys go back on tour in two days? I think she is going to be a bit upset. I can see that she is already so happy with all of you boys already, and when you guys leave, how will she feel?"

Crap. The tour. I had completely forgotten about that. I had so much fun with her last night and this morning. I don't want to leave her.

"Why don't we just ask Simon and Paul?" Liam suggested. What was he getting at?

He could see the confusion on everyones face and continued, "We could ask if we can bringher  on tour." 

That's a great idea! I couldnt believe I didn't think of it.

"Are you sure, Liam." His mum asked.

"Yeah, I'll call them right now."

He took out his phone and dialed a number. He put it on speaker.

"Hello," he answered. 

"Uncle Si!"

Hanna's POV:

The boys walked back into the living room. They had sad looks on  their faces. 

"Ruth, Nicola, can we have a minute to speak with Hanna?" Liam asked. They nodded and left the room.

"What's wrong, guys?" I asked.

"Hanna, we have to have back on tour in two days." 

My smile dropped. My face now mirrored the sad looks on their faces.

"Oh...", was all I managed to say.

Then suddenly they had the biggest grins on their faces. They were happy they were leaving me? That doesnt surprised me. Nobody wants me around for that long. 

"Hanna, no need to be sad." Louis says.

I was confused now. 

"Cause you get to go on tour with us!" Zayn exclaimed.

I knew as soon as he said that that I had a big grin on my face. Two months on tour with these boys. What could go wrong?

Very very very very short chappy. Yeah, I know. I just needed to make a chapter on her being able to go on tour with them. There wasnt must else to put in this chapter. Sorry that its such a filler :/