So..That's My Secret

Hanna's Pov:

"We're going out for a few hours, Hanna. Are you going to be okay with the boys?" My mom asked.

I looked at them and then turned back to my mother. "I think we'll be fine."

My parents said goodbye and headed out, bringing Nicola and Ruth with them.

"So, Hanna. I think we have a lot of catching up to do. I've missed 17 years of your life, now it's time to make up for that." Liam said.

"Liam, it wasn't your fault. You dont have anything to make up for."

"I do! You're my sister and I know nothing about you."

"Well there's not much to know..."I sighed. What I said was true. My life was justlike any other teenage girl. Except for that one secret. No one knew about how I used to be. No one knew the bad things I did when I was 15. No one except for Elise, my best friend from Toronto, she knew everything. Not even my adoptive parents knew. 

"I just want to know about my little sister. How about a round of twenty questions?"

"I guess we could play that..."

"Great. Favourite colour?" He asks. Wow, he's eager to find out about me.

"Red." I reply. Red has always been my favourite colour, I've always loved it. 

"Birthday?"

"July 25."

"So your birthday was last week. Hm, going to have to get you something to make up for missing it." He says.

"I already said, it wasn't your fault you missed out on things in my life. You dont have to get me anything."

"But I insist."

"Okay, okay." I say, giving up. I had a feeling that he would get his way no matter what I say. 

We continued our game for a little while, with the rest of the boys listening on. They often made jokes and added there own little comments. They were quiet funny. Twenty questions was going well until he asked.

"Got a boyfriend?"

"No...not since I was 15..."

"What?!" Louis exclaimed. "You are gorgeous! Are Canadian boys blind."

What he said made me giggle. "No, I just stayed away from boys..." The memories all flooded back into my head of the person I used to be. I hated that girl. Tears started to build but I managed to push them back. I excused myself from the room and headed for the washroom. I locked myself in the bathroom and let the tears flow. 

After crying for a minute or two, I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup ran down my face. Dammit. I looked like a mess now. I wiped the make  up off my face. It looked slightly better now, my  eyes were still red and puffy. I guess that would do. I couldn't hide in here forever. I opened the door only to find all of the boys standing there, with concerned looks on their faces. 

"Oh, uh..hi." I mutter, putting a fake smile on my face.

"Hanna, are you okay?" Liam asks.

I can't lie to him. He's my brother, he has the right to know. They all do. I know I just met them but I trust them already. I dont know why, I just do. 

I shake my head. 

"Hanna, what is it? You can tell me anything."

"I know, can I sit down?"

He nods and leads me back to the living room. 

I sit on the couch between Liam and Niall.

I take a deep breathe. This is the first time I'm telling anybody since Elise. 

Niall takes my hand, obviously noticing I'm nervous. When he does I feel a spark. It must of just been my imagination. 

"So, when I was 15, there was this boy in my school named Joey. He was a senoir. While I just started grade 10. He was the most attractive boy in school. Every girl crushed on him, including me. It doesn't matter how it happened I just know that one party, we met, we talked, we got close and eventually after about a week of knowing me, he asked me out. 

We dated and I fell in love with him. He got me into some seriously bad stuff. I did drugs, and drank all the time. Every minute I wasn't at home, I was getting high or drunk. One night, Joey and I, we...we had sex. And I got pregnant. He found out and just left me. He stopped texting and answering calls. I found out that he even changed schools. I got an abortion and my adoptive parents never found out. Thats when I changed my life around. I stopped drinking and doing drugs, which was so hard, but I did it. I got my grades back up and I ended up graduating early."

I was in tears when I finished my story. Niall was still holding my hand. Liam was pacing around the room. He looked frustrated. 

"Hanna, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have been there to help you. I would of never let that happen to you." He says, looking down at the ground.

"Liam, stop blaming yourself. It wasn't you're fault. It was mine. I was the one who let a guy change me." I got up and walked over to him as I said this. 

He hugged me tightly. 

"Still...I'm sorry, Hanna."

Then all the boys joined our hug. "GROUP HUG!" Louis yelled, making me giggle. 

"So, you guys don't think I'm a complete waste of space." 

"Are you crazy?" Zayn asks.

"There is no way we could ever think that." Harry adds.

"You're too awesome." Niall says, making me smile. 

"Thanks guys." 

I was glad I came to Wolverhampton, I got to meet these amazing people. People who accept. And it made me feel good inside.

Author' Note: FINALLY UPLOADED! Took awhile right? I dont think anyones readin but oh well. I dont have anything else to do