A Twitcam Kiss

I was staring out of the window of the bus watching the rain drip down the side of the bus. We have been driving for an hour and we still had about another two hours until we would reach the next tour stop. I was bored out of my mind. I shifted my gaze to the boys spralled around the bus. Liam was on his phone with a stupid smile on his face. Probably texting Danielle. Louis was munching on his carrot while also being on his phone. Zayn was lying on the couch doing absolutely nothing. Harry was in the washroom, I think. And Niall, well he was doing what he always does, stuffing his face with food.

"Guys," I whine, "I'm bored."

"We should do a twitcam!" Liam shoots up out of his seat.

"Yes! Can we?" I ask. My first twitcam, sounds cool.

"C'mon sis, lets do one," Liam grabs my hand pulls my into the back area of the bus. He rushes to his bunk and grabs his laptop and sets it up.

I feel my phone buzz from inside my pocket. I pulled it out and found out that I got a message from twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Come join me and my sisterrrrr @HannaPayne on twitcammm 

"Hello world," Liam says and I realize that he is talking into the laptop. "I am here with the coolest sister ever! Don't tell Ruth and Nicola I said that," He continues, making me laugh.

"What's up people?" I ask into the camera, receiving many responses.

"So me and Hanna here were bored so we decided to do a twitcam." He tells the viewers. So far there are about 4000. Wow, thats a lot. "Do you have any questions for us?" He asks.

@Forever1D: How's life with the boys, Hanna?

"Life with the boys is...interesting to say the least. They are certainly a crazy bunch of boys, but you know, I love them and I wouldn't change any second of it," I reply to the question. 

"Aw love you too sis," Liam says from beside me. He hugs me tightly, earning a lot of 'awws' from fans. 

@Michelle_Styles: Hanna, who's your favourite member? ;)

That one made me laugh. "How do you guys expect me to pick between the boys. They are all so amazing." Liam fake coughs from beside me. "But if I had to pick a favourite, I would definitely say Liam," I say, winking at the camera.

"Hello, Louis!" Liam says causing me to turn my head to the Doncaster boy who was now standing in front of us both. "Move over," Louis orders, and we make room for him to sit. 

"Ello," Louis says to our now rapidly growing audience. 

"What have these two losers been up too?" He asks, earning a slap in the shoulder from me. "That's quite rude," I mutter. In response Louis just sticks his tongue out at me. 

"So, I have decided that we are going to prank call someone, and that is why I am in here. So, who should we call world?"

Most of the responses were one person....Simon Cowell.

"Alright, here I have an idea, Hanna give me your phone," He instructs and I hesistanly give it to him.

He dials a number and puts it on speaker phone for our audience to here.

"Hello?" A voice answers the phone. Oh my god! Its Simon Cowell.

"Hello, is this Simon Cowell?" Louis asks in a girl voice.

"Uh yes it is, may I ask who this is?"

"OMG! It's really you! My name is Ciara and OMG do you have the numbers of One Direction?"

"Uh, how did you get my number?"

"Oh simple, you just look up on google.." Louis trails off. 

"oh shit," we hear Simon mutter, before he hangs up.

I burst out laughing. "Louis, if he finds out you are going to be in a fuc...fudge load of trouble." I caught myself before I swore on twitcam. 

"Well, I'm going to go now, byeeeee!" Louis bids goodbye, and then bounds off the couch and leaves.

"So anymore questions?" Liam asks.

"Wait, I'm going to get another surprise guest," I tell Liam and the camera, before getting up and heading to the kitchen. Niall is still sitting there eating. "Niall?"

"Yeah babe?" My heart fluttered when he called me babe. 

"Wanna come on twitcam for me?" I bed, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Sure," He says, finishing the last of his food. I thought I heard him mutter something along the lines of "I'll do anything for you," but I must have just been hearing things. 

 I take his hand and lead him into the back. I swear the whole time I felt sparks.

"Look guys," I say, taking a seat next to Liam, "I brought...Nialler!" He takes the seat next to me and says hello to the camera. 

@1Disawesome: So Hanna,are you and Niall like dating?

I nearly choke on air when I read that. Then I realize where she got the idea from. Our hands were still intertwined. I quickly dropped his hands.

"No, we're not dating..." Niall says, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

@JanetHolder: To bad, you guys are so cute

"Wouldn't they be the cutest." Liam cooes and winks.

I cough awkwardly. But the awkwardness did not stop there. The newest trending topic was Niall and Hanna are adorable. Also, there was a lot of comments saying we should date. 

Then I saw one tweet...from Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Who thinks Hanna and Niall should kiss? ;)

Thats when the comments started blowing up. Everyone was started agreeing with Louis. Uh oh...they all wanted us to kiss now. 

"Uhmm..." I say awkwardly.

"Well I'm going to go...grab and snack." Liam says and leaves. What a good brother....

"So, uh..I guess they really want us to kiss..." Niall stutters.

"Seems like it..."

"I'm okay with it, you know, if you are.." He mumbles.

"Niall, I'm fine with it." I say, gaining some confidence. I kind of want to kiss him anyways. "So, who wants to see us kiss?" I ask the camera, recieving many replys of yes. 

"Okay, uh..." I turn to Niall. "So I guess we should, you know..."

He sits up straight and we scoot closer to each other. We slowly start to lean in. Our lips touch softly before we both put more pressure into it. I lips were in perfect sync. This may sound like the cheesiest shit ever but honestly, I saw fireworks. 

I pull back reluctantly, immeadiately missing the feelinmg of his lips on mine. 

"Well, uh, I think we should go, so uh bye," I say to the camera. Niall says bye aswell.

"Well wasn't that just cute," I look up and see a smirking Zayn. And behind him....Louis, Harry and Liam. They had seen it all. Talk about awkward.