I Loved It

It's been two whole days since our 'Twitcam Kiss' and I can't get the kiss out of my head. Everything about how his lips touched mine, was perfect. But since then, I haven't gotten a chance to talk to Niall about it. We haven't actually even talked at all. I always wonder if he's ignoring me. Did he not like the kiss? He probably hated it and didn't know how to tell me.

"Han?" I heared the Irish accent that made my heart flutter call me. 

"Yeah?" I reply, looking up into his blue eyes.

"Can we, uh talk?" He stuttered and I nodded.

He offered me his hand and I took it. He helped me off of my place on the couch. I could see Louis smirking at me from his seat. Niall lead me to the back of the bus, where nobody else was.

He sat down and I sat down beside him. 

"So, what's up?" I ask, not wanting there to be any awkward silences. 

"I wanted to talk to you about...the other day..." He told me, looking down at his lap. 

"You mean when we kissed?..."

"Yeah..."

"Niall, if you want us to forget about it and just pretend that it never happened then just tell me."

"You think I wanna forget about it?" He asks me, finally looking at me. I nod and he sighs.

"I never want to forget it. I haven't stopped thinking about it since it happened. Hanna, that was the best moment of my life and I understand if you wanna move on and forget it, but just remember, I will never be able too." I search his face for any trace of a lie, but I couldn't find what I was searching for. He was telling the truth. 

I laugh at how he thinks I want to forget the kiss. A look of confusion crosses his face.

"Niall, I never ever want to forget that kiss. It felt so right. Niall, that kiss I can't get it out of my mind. Truthfully, I loved it." I blushed and looked down.

I felt two soft fingers lift my chin up, placing my gaze back at Niall.

"I loved it too.." He whisperd before leaning in and pressing his lips softly against mine. I was shocked at first but then I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away, making me miss his lips. He leaned his forehead against mine. 

"Where does this leave us now?" I ask.

"Hanna, tomorrow, will you go on a date with me?" 

"Of course." 

Niall POV:

That kiss has not left my mind since it happened. I still remember her lips on mine, and the butterflies that fluttered when we kissed. Everything about that moment was perfect. Except, Hanna and I haven't talked since it happened, and I missed her.

"Hey, Li," I say to Liam as he lies on the bunk across from mine.

"Go talk to Hanna," He says bluntly.

"What?"

"I can tell she's upset that you guys haven't talked since you two... you know. And I can tell you are worked up about it too. So just go talk to her."

He was right. I needed to talk to her. I got up and walked over to where she was sitting. Louis, Zayn and Harry were all sitting across from her.

"Han?" I call out to her. She looks me in the eyes. "Yeah?"

"Can we uh talk?" I stutter. She nods and I offer her my hand. She accepts it and I feel the sparks instantly. I pull her up lead her towards the back. Liam winks at me when we pass him. We go and sit down in the back of the bus, where we first kissed. 

"So, what;s up?" She asks.

"I wanted to talk to you about...the other day..." I mumble, but loud enough for her to hear. I was looking down at my lap, to nervous to look her in the eyes.

"You mean when we kissed?..."

"Yeah..." 

"Niall, if you want us to forget about it and just pretend that it never happened then just tell me." Whoa. She thinks I wanna forget kissing her. I would be crazy if I did.

"You think I wanna forget about it?" I ask, looking at her. She nods and I let out a sigh.

"I never want to forget it. I haven't stopped thinking about it since it happened. Hanna, that was the best moment of my life and I understand if you wanna move on and forget it, but just remember, I will never be able too." She was searching my face for something. Maybe a trace of a lie or something. 

She laughs and I become confused. Why is she laughing? Don't get me wrong, I could listen to her laugh all day, I just don't understand why she's laughing right now.

"Niall, I never ever want to forget that kiss. It felt so right. Niall, that kiss I can't get it out of my mind. Truthfully, I loved it." She tells me before looking down, hiding her red cheeks. 

She loved it? I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest it was beating so hard and fast. 

I took two fingers and lifted her head back up. "I loved it too..." I whisper before softly placing my lips on hers. 

I could tell I shocked her at first, but it didn't take long for her to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing us closer. I pulled back, wishing I hadn't. I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Where does this leave us now?" She asks innocently, a look of hope in her eyes.

"Hanna, tomorrow, will you go on a date with me?" I ask nervously. 

"Of course." She replies, making me feel happier than ever.

HEY! Found time to upload :) So here's the next chapter :P 

Rachel xoxo