Let's Go To A Concert

"So, girls, this is the day of the One Direction concert. Also the second last day of Hanna's time back with us. So the boys have planned for us all to go to a club. Directioners don't know about these plans and they never will. So girls, what are we gonna wear tonight?" Elisa giggled.

It was true. Tonight was one of the last nights back here in Toronto. I had to make tonight count. This was my last night with my girls. The only one I would see again is Meredith. And I figure with her in London and getting super close to Harry, that I would see her quite often.

"Well I have the perfect dress." I told them.

"Ooh good. We need to make you all pretty. You haven't seen Niall all week. And he needs to be in awe when he does see you." Janie said excitedly.

I giggled. It's true. I haven't seen my Nialler all week. Yeah, we texted, but he was super busy this week and I promised a lot of time with my girls. I really just wanted a hug from him.

"What about Meredith? She's gonna see Harold yet again." I said, smirking. Meredith and Harry have constantly texted and have a hung out a few times when the boys weren't busy. Also, Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor got to see their boyfriends all week while I haven't seen mine in what seems like forever. I guess I can't really blame anyone for that though. It was my decision to hang out with my friends all week, and Niall accepted that. Even though he constantly texted me telling me that he missed me and he was forced to sit with a bunch of couples and felt like the odd one out.

"Oh, shush. We're just friends."

"For now," I muttered quietly. "Meredith, you've been with all of them a few times right?" I asked.

"Yeah? Why?..."

"I was just wondering how Niall was doing?"

"Oh course. Well, honestly, he seems...down. The boys tease him about it too. He seriously cannot wait to see you." She told me, making me blush and the other girls coo. "He really loves you..." She added.

"Where do you get that idea from?" I asked, wanting to know if it was true. Niall and I haven't said 'I love you' to each other. I know we've been dating a long time, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't get hurt again.

"I overheard him talking to Liam. He was saying how much he missed you, and them Liam was all like 'I think you're in love with my sister'. And do you wanna know what he said back?" She questioned me. I nodded.

"He just said 'I really do,' and that was the end of the conversation. But, you didn't hear tha from me, got it?"

I ignored her question. Niall...he loved me?

"You love him too, don't you?" One of the girls asked. I just nodded, words were unable to come out of my mouth.

I loved Niall, I truly did.

One of the girls grabbed my arm. "Come on, lets go get ready. Tonight may be special for you and Niall." Elise said to me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked at what I saw. I was wearing a dress that was black on the top and the bottom had stripes of different shades of grey (How many shades? Fifty? K sorry that was bad.... oh and pic on side >>). 

My hair was done in loose waves. And my make up, well there was really no way to describe it. It was amazing.

"Come on, girl's. Let's go to a concert."

I was ready to go. Go to a concert and ready to see the boy I loved.

OMG guys, long wait, I know...SORRRRRRRY!

I will try to update faster next time but I have so many new stories coming soon, and I just had so many ideas for them.

Rachel xoxo