Reunited

I watched from backstage as the boys were brought in to do there first interview in Toronto. We had arrived late last night and it was crazy that they already had an interview scheduled.  

Paul stepped beside me.  

"They just arrived at the airport. They will be at the hotel just moments before the boys. I told security and the managers to let them into your room." 

"Thank you, Paul."  

"You know I like seeing these boys happy. And we did promise that they would fly the girls over once during this tour, they just didn't know when." 

I smirked. "Well I know they will be extremely thankful."

"So boys, wanna chill in mine and Nialler's room for a bit?" I asked, I needed them to say yes. We were currently in the elevator after just being escorted into the hotel by security. 

Niall pouted. "But babe, I thought we were going to have some alone time." He winked. 

"Okay, just so I know Niall and my baby sister won't do anything nasty." Liam added.

The elevator dinged and I jumped onto Niall's back.  

"Carry me!" I ordered. 

Niall held on tightly to my legs which were wrapped tightly around his waist. 

"We can have some alone time later." I whispered into his ear, making him blush. I jumped off of his back and took the key card out of my pocket.  

"Ladies first," I told them, opening the door. 

They came in quickly after me, only to have three of the boys stop dead in their tracks with surprised expressions on their faces.  

They were staring at the three completely gorgeous girls in front of us all. I felt my coincidence drop just by standing so close to them. 

Each boy ran to give their girlfriend a hug, except for Niall, who just wrapped his arms around me from behind and placing his head on my shoulder. 

"Did you do this?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded slightly.  

"You are too sweet, princess." 

I blushed furiously at his words. 

He pecked my cheek as I continued to watch the reunion in front of me.  

I turned around and saw Harry with a jealous and upset expression. I released from Niall's grasp and walked over to him.  

"You know, I have a friend here in Toronto who I think would be perfect for you." I told him sincerely. 

"Really?" He asked, his face brightening.  

"Yup, her names Meredith and I was texting her the other day and I found out that she would be going to a University in London. So she would be moving there soon." 

His smile glowed. 

"That means a lot to me, Hanna. Glad you decided to reunite with your real family, or else Niall would still be without his princess and the other boys without a sister." 

"Aw, Harry, you are to kind, you know that," 

"I know," he said cockily. I shook my head and walked back towards Niall.  

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Meredith.

To: Meredith!! 

Heyy babes, just got back to Toronto. Wanna meet up? I have someone I want you to meet ;)

From: Meredith!! 

Of course! I missed you! Our fave park in an hour? What about Elise and Janie? Don't you wanna see them?

To: Meredith!! 

Sounds Perfect! See you there. And how bout tomorrow we have a girls day? It's just today I want YOU to meet someone.

I put my phone away without waiting for a response. I would see her soon anyways.

"Hanna! So good to see you again, especially after last time...." Danielle trailed off. After each boy had reconnected with their girlfriend they decided it would be nice to introduce them to me.  

"We'll, the past is the past," I told her, and she hugged me tightly. 

"Hi, I'm Eleanor." A pretty  

brunette said.  

"So you're Eleanor. Louis has told me so much about you." I told her, making her cheeks go red.  

"I'm Perrie," a blonde beauty introduced herself, pulling me into a hug.  

"You know, Zayn talks non-stop about you."  

She looked down at the floor, hiding her blushed face.  

"Well, I'm sorry for having to leave so quickly, it's just that I need to get Harry a lady friend. Niall, Harry, you are coming with me." I told them. 

"But babe, why do I have to go?" 

I looked at him without saying anything. I just raised my eyebrow.  

"I mean, I would love to go." He said, making me smile. 

I heard Harry fake cough and whisper "whipped," which made the other boys chuckle.  

I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's just go," I grabbed the two boys by the hand and lead them out of the room, leaving the three other couples to catch up some more.

After sneaking out the back of The hotel, we finally managed to get to the park. I noticed Meredith sitting on one of the benches...Our favourite bench. Seeing this place, this park made me realize how much I would really miss this place. I sighed before grabbing Harry and Niall's hands and dragging them over to where Meredith was sitting. 

"Mer-Bear!" I called out, making her look at me.  

"Hanna Banana!" 

I groaned. "You just can't call me that anymore!" 

"Just cause you say not too, doesn't mean I will stop." She smirked.  

I jumped over to her and gave her a big hug.  

"I missed you so much," she whispered in my ear.  

"Now who do you want me to meet?" She questioned. 

"Meredith, meet my boyfriend, Niall and this curly haired fellow is Harry."

HARRY'S POV:

She was stunning. Like, absolutely beautiful. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders perfectly. And her beautiful eyes could keep you captivated for days. She was only just a bit taller then Hanna.

"Nice to meet you, Harry," she smiled at me. Her smile was beautiful.

"It's always nice to meet a beautiful girl such as yourself." I told her making her blush. She looked adorable.

This girl was beyond perfect. And I wanted to make her mine. But would she want me?

Aww who wouldn't want Harry?! So I kinda changed the whole Harry's girlfriend to the girl Harry just met, who knows, might turn into his girlfriend ;)

Update next Sunday!