The Hate, and the Sharing of Food

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Harry belts out the last line to their most famous tune. 

"You guys are an amazing crowd! We love you Los Angeles!" Harry tells the audience. I chuckle to myself on how he says Angeles. His accent made words sound funny. 

They bounded backstage where I was waiting in the wings. "You guys were amazing!" I exclaim. They all give me a group hug. Ew, their all sweaty. Whatever. "Okay, guys," I chuckle, "Go change. I'm tired."

"Boo, you're no fun! I wanted to stay up all night." Louis hollered. 

I shake my head at the use of his own song lyrics. "Just go change, Lou," I commanded. 

"Come on, boys." Liam instructs, as he grabs Louis' hand and pulls him to the changeroom. Niall stays behind for a few seconds, without Liam noticing. 

"So...did you like the show?" He asked.

I nodded. "You guys are amazing!"

"Glad you liked it." He says, with a smile on his face. He looks at me with those eyes of his. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. His bright blue orbs just have this effect on me. 

"Niall, come on, let's move it," Liam calls, finally noticing his absence. 

Niall smiles at me one last time before walking off and joining the rest of the boys. 

A security guard leads me to the tour bus. I bound into the bus and sit  on the couch, not knowing what to do until the boys come back. I decided to go on twitter, since I haven't been on it since I was in Wolverhampton. I grabbed my laptop and turned it on. I logged in and decided to tweet.

@Hanna_Payne: What an amazing show tonight! The boys of @onedirection are amazing! Especially my big bro!

I got lots of retweets and replies. I saw that I also got a reply from Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Hanna_Payne I know! We're amazing! But I'm am a whole lot better then Liam. I know I'm your favourite ;)

I laughed. Oh Louis. I looked through my other mentions and I saw some tweets that made me smile. 

(I  don't know if these are real accounts... I made them up)

@JennyStyles: @Hanna_Payne OMG you are so gorgeous! I wish I looked like you!

I decided to reply to her.

@Hanna_Payne: @JennyStyles aww thanks :P but you don't need to  wish, you are already beautiful

@Katherine_Jones: @Hanna_Payne is so pretty! #foreverjealous

@Hanna_Payne: @Katherine_Jones don't be jealous, you have no reason to be

I scrolled through the rest of my mentions and I noticed hate...and a lot of it.

@1DLovesMe: @Hanna_Payne is so hideous. Ugh, she doesn't deserve getting to be with the guys. How the hell is she Liam's sister?!

@ZaynsWife: ewww @Hanna_Payne is an ugly slut! Everytime I see her ugly face I want to scratch my eyeballs out 

@Misses1D: @Hanna_Payne only to two to describe her...Fat and Ugly. #HannaIsUgly

Was I really that ugly? And fat? Why did they all hate me so much? I searched up the trend #HannaIsUgly and I saw hundreds and hundreds of tweets saying how much they hate me and how ugly I am. By this time tears have been falling out of my eyes at a rapid pace. I quickly closed my laptop. I couldn't look at it anymore. 

I heard the boys coming back. It was pretty easy to here them, they are so god damn loud. Especially Louis.

I quickly ran to the washroom whereI wiped off my smudged mascara. Crap, you could still tell I was crying. My eyes were red and puffy. I guess I would have to face them sometime.

I slowly opened the washroom door and went to join the boys who are now all sitting on the couches, with the exception of Niall, who was stuffing his face with food by the fridge. 

I plopped down next to Liam and laid my head on his shoulder. Zayn obviously noticed my face first because he gave me a concerned look. "What's the matter, babe?" He asked.

I didn't really want to talk so I just pointed to my laptop and he grabbed it and opened it up. He called the rest of the guys over there to look at twitter. 

Liam got up and gently placed my head on the pillow that was beside him.Niall dropped his food and walked over to the laptop. That's a first. He actually stopped eating. 

They looked at the screen with looks that I can't read. It looks like a cross between disgusted and angry. They all whipped out there phones and typed quickly. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out and checked the notifications. 

@Louis_Tomlinson: Please stop hating on @Hanna_Payne . We love her and she doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

@zaynmalik: @Hanna_Payne does not deserve to be treated like this. She is amazing! Please stop with all the hate.

@Harry_Styles: We love our fans, but when they hate on @Hanna_Payne it shows us that they are truly not our fans 

@Real_Liam_Payne: plzzz leave my sister @Hanna_Payne alone. She doesnt deserve hate! I love my sister and when you hate on her it hurts me and it wont make me like you

@NiallOfficial: please leave @Hanna_Payne alone! She is beautiful and amazing inside and out. She is important to us and this hate upsets us.

Did Niall really think I was beautiful? I'm sure he didn't, he probably just said that to make me feel better.  

"Thanks guys," I said with a sad smile. They all walked over and hugged me. 

"GROUP HUG!" Louis yelled, making me laugh. 

The boys all separated except for Liam, who whispered in my ear, "We love you, Hanna. We really do." He kissed my forehead and then sat back down on the couch. I sat down beside him. Niall, having gone back to the fridge to grab his food, sat down beside me. He had a bag of chips in his hands. He took a few out and stuffed them in his mouth. He took some more out of and offered them to me. I happily accepted them, not realizing how hungry I actually was. I stuffed them in my mouth. I noticed that the rest of the boys were wide-eyed, while Niall just continued stuffing his face. 

"What?" He asked the guys, food still in his mouth. 

I could see Liam shake his head from the corner of my eye. 

"I wanna test something..." I heard Harry whisper to Louis.

"Hey, Niall?" Harry said to Niall.

"Yeah?" Niall replied.

"Can I have some?" He asks, putting on a sweet smile.

"No." Niall says bluntly.

"Then why can Hanna have some?"

"Because...uh..she is cool," Niall muttered out.

"That answer was very uncool," Louis adds.

"Shut up!" Niall pouts.

"Aw, poor Nialler," I say, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"They are mean to me, Hanna," He tells me.

"I know, they are a bunch of meanies."

"You two are losers." Harry tells us.

I stick my tongue out at him, and get up. "I'm tired, I'm going to bed." I announce.

"Okay, night love," Niall says.

"Night, sis." I get from Liam.

The rest of the boy wish me goodnight and I trot of to my bunk.