Nightmares and Brilliant Plans

I wiped the sweat that was forming on my brow. I was nervous and had a right to be. Here was the boy who ruined my life, standing in front of me. Why is he here? What does he want? Questions clogged my mind, making me speechless.

"Aw, Dollface, did I make you speechless? That's odd, considering I used to be able to make you scream." He smirked.

"What do you want, Joey?" I spat, gaining some courage.

"I want you back, my doll."

"You will never get me back." I sneered.

"I will get you back, whatever it takes, we will be back together, and we will have as much fun as before."

I wake up sweating and panting heavily. I haven't had a dream or well a nightmare about him since before I came and lived with the boys. They made me feel safe, but why did I have this dream?

I brushed it off and got out of my bunk, making sure to be as quiet as I could. I walked over to the small fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I say down on the couch and drank from the bottle.

"Princess, why are you up so early?" My favorite Irish boy groggily asked me. My heart fluttered when he called me Princess. I loved it when he called me that.

"I had a nightmare," I told him honestly. He quickly came over to me and wrapped me in a hug. A day after he asked me to be his girlfriend, I told him about the nightmares I used to have. He was the only person who knew.

"Princess, it was just a dream you know that right?" I nodded slightly.

"I would never ever let him hurt you again." He told me.

"I believe you, Nialler."

"Good, now come on, lets get you back to bed."

He took my hand and we walked back over to the bunks.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked. He always seemed to know exactly what I wanted.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

He lies down on my bunk and I lie right beside him. He wraps his arms around me and I drift off to sleep in his arms.

I woke up in strong, warm arms. I could get used to the feeling of sleeping next to him. I gently unwrapped his arms from around my waist. I slipped out of my bunk and walked towards the living room where Louwas currently siting.

"What're you doing, Lou?" I questioned him. He was currently staring at his laptop intently.

"Just looking through som old pics of me and Eleanor. I really miss her," he sighed.

He placed the laptop on the small table in front of him. I took this opportunity to go sit on his lap.

"Hey, get off me!" He pouted.

"Aw Lou, am I really that heavy?"

"Yes." He says bluntly.

I frown. Why would he just say that to me? I was about to question him on it, And he burst into a fit of giggles.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Of course you're not heavy. You are super light."

I smacked his arm jokingly. "Don't ever just joke about that with a girl, Louis. They take it very seriously."

"Noted,"

"Now you go continue staring at pictures of Eleanor. I have to use.. the washroom."

"Oh, how lovely," He pushed me off of his lap and onto the floor. I glared at him as I picked myself up off the floor.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door, which I usually do. Can't be to careful web you're living with five guys. I took out my phone and once again looked through the boys' tour schedule.

I scanned through until I reached next weeks' dates. I was right! We are stopping back in my home town, Toronto for a week. I knew all the boys were missing their girlfriends. So I dialed a number I had on my phone but never really ever used.

"Hey, Paul? It's Hanna, I was wondering..."

---

Ooh so what could her idea be? It's pretty obvious and what I say next is about to make it even more obvious... I need a girl to play Harry's girlfriend. So if you wanna play her, please INBOX me details about yourself: looks, name, personality. So if you wanna be featured in this story, then Inbox moi!

Rachel xoxo