Meeting the Payne's

I collected my luggage an went to the section of the airport where they pick up arrivals. After getting lost twice and finally asking for assistance, I finally found where I was supposed to go. When I got there, there was a man with a sign that said my name, Hanna Marks. I guess I would be changing my last name to Payne. That is if my real parents actually wanted me this time. 

I walked over to the man and he asked "Are you Miss Hanna Marks?" I nodded. This must be their driver. These people must have money if they could afford a driver. If they have so much money, then that must not have been the reason they gave me up. 

He grabbed my luggage for me and he lead me to the car. He opened the back door for me and I jumped in the car. He started driving and I started to drift off to sleep. 

"Miss Marks.." I heard someone say. "We're here." My eyes fluttered open and I saw I saw in a car. I quickly remembered where I was and looked up at the man who drove me here. 

"Oh, thank you.." I say quietly.

"It's no problem." He says. "Now, lets get you inside, the Payne's are waiting to meet you."

"Okay," I reply, getting out of the car. 

The driver leads me up to the front of the house. Huh, the house is a normal sized house. Do these people have money or not. 

I was lead into the house where i was immediately brought into a hug. The lady pulled away. 

"Mom?" I asked, and she immediately nodded. I quickly hugged her back, my eyes about to shed tears. This woman was my real mother. 

"Hanna, I am so so sorry we gave you up. We had already had three kids and when I got pregnant again right after I just had Liam, we just couldn't afford it. I'm so so sorry." She cries. 

"Its okay, I forgive you." i say, which puts a huge smile on her face. I look behind her and I see a man who is also almost in tears. 

"Daddy?" I say, running over to him. His arms open and I give him a hug. 

Just at that moment two girls who are about a few years older then me burst through the door. They run over to me and hug me tightly. When they pull away, they introduce themselves. 

"Hi, I'm Nicola." One of them says. 

"And I'm Ruth." The other one says. 

These  are clearly my sisters. 

"I'm Hanna." I say.

"Oh, we know," they say at the same time, slightly creeping me out. 

"Liam should be here soon, along with the boys. I'm going to go call him." My mom says, grabbing the house phone. My mom...I could get used to saying that.

"Liam, it's time to come home....Now please, Liam.... Yes, she is here...Alright, see you soon." She says through the phone.

"Okay, Liam and the boys will be home soon." She says.

I was excited. I was going to meet my brother, my real brother. Along with his friends. Then the nerves came. What if he didnt like me? What if none of them liked me?

Niall's Pov:

I shovelled the last chip in my mouth when Liam's phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" He says, answering the call. 

"But why, mum?" He asks through the phone. I wondered what his mum was calling about.

"Is Hanna there?" He asks. Hanna? Who's Hanna?

"Bye, mum. See you at home." he mumbles. 

Harry, Zayn, Louis and I all look at him, and we all wanted to know one thing. Who is Hanna?

 Harry is the first one to speak. Asking the question we are all dying to know. "So, mate. Who's Hanna?"

"Uh, shes my sister.." Liam mumbles out. SISTER?! Since when did Liam have another sister?

"Apparently my parents had another child 11 months after they had me, and they gave her away for adoption and now here she is."

"Well, c'mon mate," I say, getting out of the booth. "It's time to go meet Payne number 4."

We arrive back at Liam's family home and walk through the front door. I heard familiar voices talking and laughing. There was one voice that I have never heard before in my life. I think it was an American accent, maybe a Canadian. I heard the voice speak and it was an absolutely beautiful. The voice spoke with grace and it sounded like the voice of an angel. The voice must belong to Hanna. 

"That must be Liam and the boys." Liam's mum spoke. 

"Yeah, it's us mum." Liam said.

We walked into the living room where everyone was sitting. Mrs. Payne got up and greeted Liam. Behind her stood the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Her long brown hair looked soft and shiny. Her big brown eyes were so captivating, they made me want to just stare into them all day everyday. I snapped out of my day dream and snapped back into reality. 

"Hanna, these are my band mates, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall"

"Hi, I'm Hanna." She spoke, using her angelic voice. "You guys look very familiar.." 

This comment causes Liam's family to chuckle.

"You mean, you dont know who were are?" Louis asked.

She shook her head. Wow. We dont get this a lot. 

Zayn, Louis and Harry were speechless. So I decided to speak for them. 

"We're One Direction," I say shyly.

"Oh, wow. Fail. Now I feel like an idiot." She says. She is so cute. Wait, did I just call her cute? I don't even know her. 

Dammit. I have a feeling I'm going to fall for her, and I'm going to fall hard and fast.

Hanna's Pov: 

I could see the small resemblance between Liam and I. Now that I think about it, I look more like Liam then I did with Charles.

"Hanna, these are my band mates, Harry," He said pointing to a curly haired boy. He was wearing a Jack Wills sweater. He had some of the cutest dimples I personally had ever seen.

"Louis," Liam pointed to the boy standing next to Harry. He had his arm wrapped around Harry. A bromance I presume. He was wearing a striped shirt with red skinnies and a pair of TOMs. He looked like a sailor, but it suited him.

"Zayn," This boy had deep brown eyes that anyone could stare into for days. His dark hair was styled into a perfect quiff. On most boys it would look weird, but on him, it worked.

"And Niall," When I looked into this boys blue eyes, I was lost. His bleach blonde hair made me want to run my fingers through it. His teeth weren't straight, but to me he was still perfect. 

"Hi, I'm Hanna," I say.

All these boys looked so familiar, I just couldn't think of where I had seen them before. "You guys look familiar." When I say that, I hear chuckles from behind me.

"You mean you don't know who were are." Louis says, like I should.

I shake my head. 

They all look at me shooked. Finally Niall speaks up. "We're One Direction." He says, shyly. Aw, he is so adorable.

"Oh wow. Fail. Now I feel like an idiot." I say, which is totally how I feel.

The boys laugh. I have a feeling that I will get along just fine here.