Pennywise be on some BS

Start from the beginning

"Hey" The two of them turn to Jade. "Mista Bowers keeps a box of flashlights in his nightstand in his room. Bring some back will you?" Ali and Lorraine didn't even want to question how she knew that. "Yeah sure" Ali puts a hand on Lorraine's shoulder, guiding her out the room. "How does she know more of this place then Henry?" Lorraine said touching the walls. "Jade isn't stupid, she's observant and his favorite" Ali muttered. She touches the doorknob and opens the door. "There, the bathroom. You need me to hold your hand while you pee?" Ali laughs as the girl pushes her out the way. "Fuck you Ali, you should start working on getting those flashlights" With that, Lorraine closes the bathroom door.

Ali stares at the door at the end of the dark hallway, the hair rises on her neck. Never in her life has she been in Oscar's room, no one has. She wasn't even entire sure how Jade was so positive about the flashlights being in his room. "Her ass should've went herself..." Ali mutters angrily as she took a step forward. She slowly but quickly made her way to his room. The floor boards creek underneath her feet as she stood in front of the door, carefully twisting the door knob. The door creeks open, Ali was lucky she couldn't see anything. She wouldn't want to know what goes on in this mans room.

Lighting flashed and Ali was able to get a look around the room, beer cans and glass bottles surrounded every place on his floor. And luckily the night stand was very close to his bed. Ali took a deep breath as she carefully made her first step.
~
Victor was angry he was dragged along to go to the cellar, especially since there was barely room for him underneath the umbrella. "Country boy, you aren't afraid of getting sick?" He asked Henry. Henry was pretty wet, his hair went everywhere on his head. "This ain't even the worst Rich kid" Henry chuckled crouching down in front of the cellar doors. He opens the doors, throwing them aside. "Well Criss? Since you're acting like a bitch, ladies first"

Vic angrily grumbled as he climbed down the cellar ladder, beats standing in the rain. Reggie followed down next leaving Henry and Patrick at the top. "What's the matter Bro?" Patrick asked giving Henry a shitty smirk. "Don't trust me to go down last?" "My house, my rules. Go Hockstetter" Patrick chuckles as he closes the umbrella and tosses it on the ground next to the doors. He started descending down the ladder with the others. Henry took a long look around the air, he felt something. Something off, with the shrug of his shoulders he moves to sit at the edge of the cellar opening before jumping down.

"Where's the generator Hank" Reggie was straining his eyes to see in the darkness, the only source was the bit of light and rain where Henry stood. "Haven't been here in a minute, I think its..." A loud thump was heard followed by whining. "Ow!" Vic rubs his forehead after hitting it against hard metal. "Here it is..." "Well, looks like Vicky is useful for something" Patrick snickered hearing him mutter angry curses.
~
Lightening and Thunder roared across the sky, Tulip rolled over on the pillow pile hearing it clash outside. To her she could get down to the vibe of the dark room, every now and then she opened her eyes to see Jade playing with the lighter. "Keep doing that we're gonna run liquid" Tulip says, it was more or less irritating seeing her face appear and disappear into the darkness. "I'm bored, don't got nun better to do" Tulip rolls on her side, staring at the forever darkness under Henry's bed. Who knows what she was faced with, something gross most likely. Tulip sighs, what was taking the guys so long? It doesn't take that long to just flip a switch and call it a day.

She felt the floor shift but quickly dismissed it for Jade standing up. "If you're going to the kitchen, can you bring back a beer?" She looked over at the front of the bed, waiting for her to flick on her lighter. The small light comes on and she was shocked seeing Jade still sitting on the bed. "What are you talking about?" Tulip's eyes moved back over to the figure in front of her, maybe her eyes were just seeing things. "Oh wait, I stole Patrick's good one" Jade closes the golden cased lighter and pulled out another one. "The crack one he made, I think it's hella brighter" Tulip rolls her eyes and snickered. "Stop stealing his shit" "Whatever, it's worth it"