Ch 15

Authors note: uhhh I am really sorry. I was meant to update a hot minute ago but things kept coming up. I am sorry!! Please don't kill me! I got so many messages from yall begging me to update. Here it is. I will HOPEFULLY get the next chapter up tomorrow knowing you all will have my heads because of how this one ends. 

Enjoy!

Sarah~ 

✰✰✰✰

The following day I do whatever I need to do at work and leave exactly at five.

Hy gave me two dresses to barrow, and two pairs of shoes. One for tonight, the other for graduation tomorrow.

I wish I was more of a person to be excited over clothes, I probably would look more presentable. I debated over which of the two dresses I wanted to wear this evening. I chose the black dress for tonight, it was more business fancy.

I shower, shave my legs, wash my hair, and then spend a good half hour trying to get my hair dry and not having it frizz up.

I rarely ever wore makeup, but today felt like a day I needed to adventure into that. I did the basics, mascara, blush and some kind of sticky lipgloss I knew Jumin would complain about.

I grabbed a pair of Hy's stilettos that matched the black of the dress, and I was ready by six thirty.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so dressed up," Hy said nodding in approval from the doorway of my bedroom. "You look hot."

"Hot? I'm aiming for professional!"

"You're that too, but you're also hot. The dress suits you, the way it clings," she smirks.

"Hy!" I scold.

"I'm just being honest. Keep the dress, it looks better on you anyways. You'll have him eating out of your hand."

I give a small shake of my head. You have that the wrong way around.

"Good luck, nonetheless," she gives me a hug and we head to the front door.

Hy and I have small talk the whole drive. Nothing about Jumin, I'm sure Hy read my nerves already. We arrived at the hotel at six fifty eight and I gave Hy a big hug as we said our goodbyes. Taking a deep breath, I head into the hotel.

Jumin is waiting for me at the bar. He is dressed in his customary white linen shirt, black pants, black tie, and jacket. His hair was a mess like usual. I stand for a few seconds at the entrance, admiring him for a bit. He glances over at the entrance and stills when he sees me. Making an effort to not bite my lip, I make my way towards him. He meets me halfway.

"You look stunning," he says as he leans down to kiss my cheek. "I think this is the first time I've seen you in a dress. I approve." He takes my arm and leads me back to where he had been sitting before I got there.

"What would you like to drink?"

My lips quirk up in a quick smile as I sit down.

"Whatever you're having is fine," I reply. I can play nice and behave myself. Jumin looks at me amused and orders another glass of the wine he had gotten.

Putting his elbows on the table, he steepled his fingers in front of his mouth, his eyes with some unreadable emotion swimming in them. The familiar pull and charge from him, it connects somewhere inside me.

"Are you nervous?" he asks.

"Yes."

He leans forward.