Ch 9

Authors note will be at the end because it'll spoil this chapter <3 

✰✰✰✰

Jumin leads me out of the hotel to what I assumed to be his car. He did not look like the type that drove on his own, he had a driver the last time we were here. He opens the passenger door to the car and I glance up at him for a second. He is his normal calm self, it's like the outburst in the elevator never happened. I touch my lips, it definitely was not a dream I made up.

I get into the car and buckle myself in. I was nervous once again, not so much because of him. Mostly because I feared he was a terrible driver. He was rich enough to not know how to drive, but here we are anyways.

Jumin joined me in the car, upon starting the car there was some kind of music playing. I didn't see Jumin as the type to listen to music either. I squirm slightly in my seat, my reality right now is that I am with a man that I don't know all that well.

We leave the parking lot and I keep my eyes focused on the road.

The music is cut off by a phone ringing over the speakers, he looked annoyed as he pressed a button on a steering wheel.

"Han," he snapped out loud, me knowing to keep my mouth shut.

"Helloo Jumin, you sound so happy this morning. I'm glad you picked up though, I have all the information from the background check done," the male voice echoed out of the speakers.

"Good. Email it to me. Anything to add?"

"Since you aren't home can I babysit Elly instead of Jaehee?"

Jumin's face turns cold, "no," he says and presses the same button again, this time hanging up the call.

No goodbye or thank you. I am glad I never really thought about getting an internship at his company. He is so cold with his employees. I am ripped out of my thoughts from the phone ringing once more.

"Han."

"Good morning Mr. Han, I sent you a couple emails about the upcoming projects we have," this time a voice of a woman.

"Good, that is all. Oh and Jaehee, now that Luciel is back in town do not let him near Elizabeth the 3rd. He is not to come within touching distance of her while I am out of town. Better yet, never let him near her."

"Alright, have a good day Mr. Han," she replied.

Jumin hangs up the phone one more, his face not amused with the two calls. Two nagging phone calls in a row, this was his life wasn't it?

My mouth slightly parts out of shock when another call comes in through the car speakers.

"Han," Jumin says through gritted teeth, his patience wearing thin.

"Hi Jumin! Did you get laid?"

"Hello Yoosung, I am on speaker phone right now, in my car, and I am not alone," Jumin sighs.

"Who's with you?"

Jumin took a breath, "Zoe Niven."

"Hi Mc!"

Mc!

"Hello, Yoosung."

"I heard a lot about you," Yoosung replies, earning a frown from Jumin.

"Don't believe a word that Hy says."

"I'm dropping Zoe off now," he emphasizes my first name.

"Pick me up too," Yoosung says.