Ch 3

Lil authors note: Oh my goodness I did not expect so many people to enjoy this story! Thank you all for the support! I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 it's my longest one yet and I was a bit nevous about the turnout but I'm hoping its up to your guys standards!!
Sorry for any typos! Don't bully me too hard.

Enjoy~ <3

✰✰✰

My heart is screaming in my chest. My vision is blurred and I am pulled out of my own trans when the elevator doors reopen. There is no one on the other side. I shake my head slightly and scoot out of the elevator. I scan the room before going towards the big glass door that I had originally entered when coming into the building.

I had not been paying attention once again and smacked right into the only other person in the lobby. He could tell I was taken back and offered a sorry first.

I squeak out a sorry before dashing out of the building, all I could recall of the man I had embarrassed myself in front of was he had blonde hair. I just pray he did not know Mr. Han, or was it okay to call him Jumin now? He called me by my birth name, as well as the name I had everyone refer to me as.

As I step outside I feel the cool air mixed with the smell of humidity. The rain hit my face and reminded me to run to the car.

Staring out the window as we reenter the outskirts of the city, I recall everything that occurred this afternoon. I felt so mortified, I had never been so embarrassed before. I cannot take back any of the words or actions I did, but why did I act like that? Jumin was a very attractive man, but he was very cold for most of the interview. He also teased me a bunch, even after he had known this interview was something out of my league.

-

Hy Gin and I live in a small town, nothing super exciting. I was lucky enough to have had Hy's parents as my host parents when I was still in high school. I didn't really expect to live here after high school, but here I am.

Hy's family bought her a house after her graduation in high school, so I was lucky enough to become her roommate and pay little to nothing for rent.

Hy is going to want to know everything about the interview, down to every little detail. I hope she doesn't ask what color tie Jumin had been wearing because, oh.. it was black..

I thank the driver and tip him extra even if he ignored me both the ride there and the ride home. It was not raining here, or if it had rained it was not anymore. I stared up at the sky, it was cloudy and overcast. No warm sun, what a shame.

"Mc! You're back!" Hy screamed as soon as I walked into the home. She remains on the couch, wrapped in my pink blanket. She looked as if she had been studying. She hops off the couch and hugs me tight, she is still dressed in her pajamas from earlier. They have puppies on them, kinda childish but they suit Hy.

"I expected you back sooner, what took so long?"

"Oh, I thought I made good time. The interview was only like an hour long. Also the traffic back was not that bad."

"Mc, thank you so much for doing this. I love you so much! Now onto the real pressing matter, how was he? What was he like? Did he smell nice?"

I scrunch my nose up at the last question, I don't know how to answer any of these.

"I am very glad that it is over, and that I will never have to see him again. He scared me, or more likely he intimidated me. He made me feel stupid for not knowing all the basic things about him. How the hell am I supposed to just know when his mom died."