Ch 12

Authors note: Jihyun wild yall 

Enjoy! 

Sarah~

✰✰✰✰

Hy is in the kitchen packing up the cabinets.

"You're back! Where is Jumin? How are you?" She said, noticing me finally, she retreated from the kitchen. She engulfs me in a tight hug before pulling back and examining me.

I'm in the process of signing a document that says I cannot speak of anything, but Hy wasn't going to let me live until I spoke.

"Come on, you have to tell me how it was. I was so worried about you! Even Yoosung kept asking about you, well sometimes anyways," she grins.

I can't help but smile at the concern from both of them. I have to give her some kind of detail though, but Jumin showed me something private.

"It was good. I think anyways," I say quietly, giving a shrug.

"You think?"

"I've got nothing to compare it to," I laugh.

"All that matters is if you came or not," she said bluntly.

I feel my face go hot.

"Then I guess it was good."

Hy pulls me over to the couch and we both sit down. "Jumin must know what he's doing. Not sure I can say the same about Yoosung."

Oh, if you only knew.

"Yoosung didn't know what he was doing the first time we had sex. He said I was his first girlfriend, and I was too scared to ask if that meant he had been a virgin," she continued, making a sad face.

"Oh?" This had me interested.

"Yeah. We drank too much that night, and he really had no clue what he was doing. Too rough for one, and he passed out after one go. Took me a good few hours to decide if it was worth giving him another chance or letting him stay a one night stand. He was cute so I let it slide. Was better the second time, he was too nervous I think."

"Glad my experience wasn't like that."

"I'm glad you lost your virginity to someone that knows their ass from their elbow," she smiles. "When are you seeing him next?"

"Wednesday. We are having dinner."

"Do you like him then?"

"Yes, but I'm not too sure about the future."

"Why?"

"He is complicated, Hy. He is in a very different world than I am," I offer an excuse. It's believable. I cannot just flat out tell her that Jumin wanted me to be his personal sex slave.

"Oh please, Yoosung told me that Jumin doesn't date anyone."

"He did?" My voice hitches up. I feel my head drain of color again, I'll need to look up the penalties of breaking a nondisclosure, just to keep myself in check.

"Mc, are you okay? You look different," Hy says fondly.

"I feel different. Kinda sore," I confess.

"Me too, Men," she scoffs in mock disgust.

"You're sore?" I gasp.

"Yeah, overuse."

I giggle, "tell me about Yoosung the overuse," I ask her. I can feel myself relax for the first time in a while. Happy, uncomplicated days.

"Oh, Mc," she gushes, "he may not look like everything but he really is. After a while he got really good."