Authors note 🤍

Hello everyone! I am so happy to see you all enjoying my story. Sorry there will be no chapter today! I'm giving myself a day off from writing so I can outline the next chapters to go in the direction I am wanting. 

You all are very upset over the phone call Jumin was on, and all I'm going to say is you're all going to be quite surprised on who it is. You find out who it was right in the beginning of next chapter. Any guesses to who it is? And Allyson you dare comment who it is, your name will remain slave. 

I mentioned a discord before and a good bunch of you were interested so I made one! The link is attached to my Wattpad so feel free to join. Don't be nervous either, I am one of the easiest people you will ever talk to. Server is 16+, I cannot prosecute you if you lie about your age but please keep in mind I am a twenty year old. 

The server will mostly be for making friends and talking about how 2D men are better than real men. I have a channel that is directly for the book but that will just be updates and small teasers. I'm more interested in interacting with my supporters and becoming friends! 

Next chapter should, hopefully, be up tomorrow. I half it about a third of the way done and plan to finish it tonight after work! 

If you can't seem to find the discord link and want to join feel free to shoot me a message on here, my Instagram, antigamergirl or my tiktok httpsar. 

I hope this doesn't flop because I want to harass all of you with beautiful pictures of my favorite bottoms from my favorite underrated yaois and manhwas <3 

<3 Sarah~