Ch 10.5

Authors note: YALL GOT PRANKED. You didn't really think Jumin would only go for one round did you?

Also I'll have info about the discord server soon <3 

Enjoy 

Sarah ~ 

✰✰✰✰

"Would you now, Ms. Niven?" He leans down and kisses me on the corner of my mouth, "demanding little thing aren't you? Turn on your front."

I pause for a moment before turning over onto my stomach. He unhooked my bra and ran his hand down my back.

"You have the most beautiful skin," he mumbles. He shifts so one of his legs pushes between mine.

"Why are you still wearing your shirt?" I ask him, realizing that he had been wearing it the whole time.

He stills for a moment. I cannot see him, but I can faintly make out his movements. He shuffles out of his shirt and lies back down next to me. I can feel his warm skin pressed against mine.

"So you want me to fuck you again?" he whispers to me.

His hand moves down, skimming my waist, across my hip and down my thigh to the back of my knee. He pushes one of my knees up, my breath hitches, what is he doing?

"Now, you probably don't know this but taking it from behind is very different. And usually you would work up to this, but I'm not patient enough for things like that," he murmurs. He grapes my hair in a fist and pulls gently, holding me into place. I am pinned beneath him.

"You are mine," he says softly. "Only mine." His voice is intoxicating, his words heavy. I feel his growing erection against my thigh.

I wiggle slightly feeling adrenaline spike through my body.

"Keep still," he orders, he jerks my hair so my face is looking directly at him.

I want to stiffen my legs but I cannot move.

"Open your mouth," he orders, and shoves his thumb into my mouth. My eyes widen, very confused on what is happening now.

"I want to fuck your mouth, Zoe, and I will soon," his words are still just as bold. His breathing seems unsteady.

I bite down on his thumb, he grips my hair tighter. I released his thumb as my scalp screamed in pain.

"Naughty girl," he says amused, he reaches over to the bedside table again. "Stay still, don't move." He commands me as he lets go of my hair.

My breathing is heavy and the anticipation is exhilarating. He leans against me, his weight on me. He grabs my hair and holds my head immobile. I'm enticingly ensnared by him, and he's poised and ready to take me once more.

"We will go slower this time, Zoe," he whispers.

He slowly ease into me until he's buried inside me. It felt deeper than last time. He deliberately circles his hips and pulls back, pausing for a moment, then eases his way back in. It's driving me insane, his teasing.

I squirm slightly under his weight, "no, not yet," he murmurs noticing my body start to quiver.

I'm not sure I can take much more, my body is wound tightly again from the teasing.

"Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. You are mine."

I groan, "please, Jumin."

"What do you want, Zoe? Tell me."

I groan again, my body irritated by his teasing movement.

"Tell me," he mumbles.

"You, please."

He increases his speed infinitesimally. My insides start quickening, and Jumin picks up the rhythm.

"You are mine," he says once more to me.

My body convulses around him, and I am left calling out a muffled version of his name into the mattress. Jumin follows with two sharp thrust, and pauses. He collapses on top of me, his face buried into my hair.

He pulls out of me right away and rolls onto the other side of the bed. My head is spinning as I try to steady my breathing. I shut my eyes and let my body relax, I immediately passed out into an exhausted sleep.

-

When I open my eyes, the room is still dark. I stretch under the blankets, and notice I am sore. Jumin is missing from the room. I sit up and dangle my legs off the side of the bed, staring out the window in front of me. I am able to see the city still, less bright as before. I can hear a muffled voice, but I'm not sure.

I wrap the blanket from the bed around my body and I quietly walk out into the hallway. I can now hear Jumin talking to someone, I assume on the phone. There was only his voice speaking. I hear him say his goodbye's to whoever he was on the phone with. As I walk closer to the main room I am able to see him. His expression was different than usual, he seemed sad.

I pad quietly towards him, he glances up from his phone, his expression now unreadable.

"Sorry," I say quietly, "I didn't mean to disrupt you."

A frown appears on his face.

"I should be the one saying that to you," he replies.

I notice now that he is in pajama pants. My mouth goes dry as he takes a couple steps towards me.

"You should be in bed," he says dryly.

"Who was on the phone?" I ask nosily.

"No one important, just another work related call," he offers a small grin.

He's lying.

I shrug off the poor excuse, "I woke up because you were gone."

"I find it difficult to sleep at times, and I am not used to sharing my bed with anyone." He seems a little despondent, but it's hard to tell with the darkness of the room. He puts his arm around me and guides me back to the bedroom.

"How are you feeling?" he asks as we enter the room. He turned on the bedside light so we, mostly me, didn't fall.

"I'm good."

"I'm happy to hear that," he puts his hand under my chin and tips my head back, looking down at me. His eyes are intense as he examines my face.

"Get into bed," he says sharply letting my chin go. "I will lay with you," his voice softer this time. He opens one of the dresser drawers and pulls on a shirt.

"Bed," he orders again. This time I listen and crawl back into the spot I had been sleeping in moments before. He gets in after me and pulls me into his embrace. He kisses my hair gently.

"Goodnight, Zoe," he mumbles, and I close my eyes. I can't help but feel slightly melancholy either, was it that phone call he was taking?