Ch 4

Authors note: Thank you all so much for the support of these last chapters! My boyfriend found out I was writing a fanfic and was very turned away from the idea. Once he saw that people were actually invested into the story, he changed his mind quickly. I am so so glad that everyone is enjoying my writing. I spend hours on each chapter and I try my best to go through the chapters and edit them before posting so no errors! 

Enjoy this next chapter <3 a new character is introduced! 

ps I'm doing Saeran's route rn and hes making me SAD so I already have the next chapter done for tomorrow, so look forward for that! 

Enjoy! <3 Sarah

✰✰✰✰

Hy is more than excited.

"But what was he doing there?" She says curiously through the phone. She always needed to know gossip, it was as if she needed it to survive.

I hid in the backroom to call her, Ho wouldn't mind. We had slowed down by now anyways, it was getting later in the night so no one was going to be stopping in for things now. No one needs a drill at nine pm on a Saturday.

"He was in the area."

"That is awfully odd don't you think, Mc?" My heart sped up for a second but slowed down after my cruel business only reality came back to me.

"He was visiting a farm in the area. He's sponsoring them," I mumble, trying not to have the disappointment too thick in my voice.

"That's cool, I read about that online somewhere. They've poured a lot of money into that industry."

Wow.

"So, do you want to do these photos?" I ask her, hoping she would agree.

"Of course I do! How are we going to contact him though, do we even have a photographer?"

"He gave me his cell number so that is probably how we will contact him bu-" I was cut off by Hy mid sentence with a gasp.

"THE CEO-in-line of C&R International just gave you his phone number!"

"Uh, kinda.. He gave me his and his assistant's business cards," I explained.

"Mc! Do you know what this means! He has to like you."

"Hy, he probably gives those to like everyone, I just think he was being kind in the moment," I shrug off her words. It is odd though, Jumin does not seem like the person to do kind things. My subconscious plants the idea that maybe, just maybe Hy is right?

"I don't know who will do the shoot though, I don't know any photographers. It isn't really a big field to get into in an area like this.." I can hear the fear in Hy's voice.

Me taking the pictures would be a bad idea, also Hy is no photographer. There has to be a person that would be willing to do this though, I cannot ask Jumin if he knows anyone either. Wait, that one lady might know someone. His assistant.

"Hey, I know this could be a shot in the dark but I also got his assistance's cell number. I heard you pestered her long enough to be able to get an interview so why not try and pester her to see if she knows a photographer?" I offer my silly plan to Hy. I hear her hum slightly on the other side of the phone.

"That is not a bad idea actually, I'm sure she wouldn't refuse help if I just called her."

"I will text you her number, don't scare the lady. From what I have heard she is already very overworked," I say pulling my phone away from my ear. I put both the contacts into my phone and sent his assistance's number to Hy.