Ch 11

Authors note: <3 thank you to those who joined my discord. I love talking to all of you!!

Enjoy <3 

Sarah~ 

✰✰✰✰

When my eyes open, light is filling the room. I stretch and let my eyes open slowly, adjusting to the light. My room at home had curtains, any form of light woke me up earlier than I ever wanted. Beside me Jumin remained asleep. His face was soft, his mouth was parted open slightly, and his hair was a glorious mess.

I could stare at him longer, but I was curious about the place I was in. The penthouse was huge, had multiple rooms I hadn't seen yet. My mind wandered to the room upstairs, was that even legal?

Slipping out of bed I grab his white linen shirt from the floor and slip into it. I walk carefully to the door and open it slowly, looking back at Jumin who hadn't moved. I poke my head out into the hallway and I see nobody.

Jumin's bedroom was right off of the living area, in daylight the room looked even bigger. I retreat back to the bedroom, my nerves of being out there alone getting to me.

I move around the room quietly, opening one of the doors that was attached to the bedroom. I peak at Jumin once more, still asleep. It was the bathroom like I had been hoping it would be. It was bigger than my bedroom at home, why did one man need so much space?

I feel different, my body is sore. I am going to have to process all this, but not right now. I am confused by all of this, my brain cannot process any of this. How have I let myself fall for a man that is beyond beautiful, has more money than I will have in my whole life, and has a Red room of Pain waiting for me.

I head back to the bedroom. Sleeping beauty is still knocked out, so I leave the room. I doubt there is anyone else in here anyways.

Looking around as I walked down the hall, I took in any of the decor he had. I can definitely assume none of this was picked out by him.

I stopped before reaching the living area, I could hear footsteps. I knew Jumin had a cat but I don't think a cat can wear shoes. I panic slightly for a moment, Jumin had not mentioned someone else being here, especially as he is dead to the world in the other room.

I gathered my nerves before stepping into the living room, the owner of the footsteps were now in sight.

Huh?

"Who are you?" I blurt out, obviously startling the person.

Jerking around the person had Elizabeth the 3rd in his arms, he gasped at the sight of me and dropped her.

"You! I know you? But how do I know you?" The man standing in the room said, narrowing his eyes at me. "Oh.. Ohh..."

I am not dressed properly to be meeting someone, especially some random man that I was not told would be here. Jumin probably had no idea of him being here. I panic, did he break in? His hair was a dark ginger, tall but shorter than Jumin, and had obscure striped glasses.

"This is quite awkward, Jaehee told me Jumin was home but failed to mention there was also a woman here!"

I stand there awkwardly, "I think that was the point."

The man thought for a moment, "I came here to accomplish one thing, but you ruined it! How will I ever forgive you? I planned this for weeks! I was supposed to come home, carefully sneak into the penthouse early in the morning, and run away with my Elly."