7

RK soon arrived to the gym and parked his car. He made his way inside, scanned his member ID, and made his way over to the weights, already dressed and ready for his workout. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his earbuds and put them on, putting on his music. As he stretched and prepared for his workout, his mind was quickly taken over by the thought of that woman.

This is strange, he thought to himself as he picked up some weights. Why am I thinking about her all of a sudden? I saw her by coincidence, it's no big deal. I see people every day, different people all of the time! Some I never see again, so what? ...then again, what is up with her name? Madhubala - really? People call me filmy and dramatic, yet look at what her parents named her. Unbelievable-!

Suddenly, someone's snapping fingers appeared before his face, taking him out of his thoughts. Coming back to reality, RK saw that it was none other than Varun Dhawan.

"Oh hey, what's up," RK said as he put one of the weights down and took one of his earbuds out.

"Forget me, what's up with you," he asked. "I was calling out to you from across the room."

"Sorry bro, didn't hear you," he shrugged lightly.

"No kidding," Varun chuckled. "Who's taken over your mind," he teased.

RK arched his brow. "Meaning?"

"Oh, don't you give me that look," Varun chuckled as he nudged his arm. "Tell me, what's her name?"

"There's no name to tell," and RK rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! You were so distracted and lost in your thoughts - what else could it be," he teased.

"Trust me, it's nothing like that," he smirked. "Besides, that love nonsense is just stuff we use and show in films, it's nothing other than that, nor do I care for it."

"Okay, if you say so," Varun shrugged. "That's your opinion, but I'm definitely looking forward to the day you fall in love."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"RK the Superstar will finally be distracted and give us folks finally a chance to shine," he said dramatically.

RK nudged him, the two of them chuckling.

"Anyways, I've got to get going," Varun said. "Are you going to Sid's party next week?"

"Mm, probably not."

"Oh come on Rishabh! When was the last time you chilled out? Just hang out with friends?"

RK only shrugged in return.

"Well let me know if you go, kay? I'll see ya later," and he headed off to leave.

RK turned his attention back to his workout, replacing his earbud in his ear.

Varun did have a point. To be quite honest, RK had no idea when was the last time he got together with friends and simply just hung out. With back to back films, as well as launches, interviews, and photoshoots, he just hadn't really had the time to do anything. With his action film, Hero, coming out, he was too busy with that. Not only was he busy with that movie, but he had just wrapped up his comedy film, Wednesday, and it was only an amount of time before promotions among other things, started for that film. Then of course there was the romance film he had lined up as well, and even though Dil Mein Hai Tu was still in its very early stage, it was only a matter of time before that would take up most of his time as well.

Hmm... I'll have to get an update from Bittuji about that film.

*~*