23

Having been to the studio many times now for work purposes, Madhu had seen several times how it would get crazy with the media and fans all trying to get a glimpse of RK. It truly could get quite annoying, especially when she was trying to get through the gate to get to work. Other times she just found it laughable, especially seeing the ways the girls would shriek for RK. One time she had arrived when RK had, and she had seen him blow a kiss to his fans, making them all shriek even louder, some even fainting! It was absolutely ridiculous to Madhu, her not getting it at all!

However, with the release of the teaser of his upcoming movie, Wednesday, people got even wilder! His fans had gotten even more excited, pining and screaming for him! They all wanted a photo of him or get his autograph, while the media just wanted a bite, thrusting their cameras and microphones towards him. Madhu found it all to be maddening!

Seriously, how does he deal with this stuff? The constant screaming and camera flashes going off - I mean it's insane! Have some boundaries, the man is here to work! This is not the time and place for this!

"Madhu?"

Madhu blinked out of her thoughts and looked at Navisa. Their little crew was waiting on set.

"You good? You look like you could punch someone."

"Or choke," Neha said. "Look at how you're gripping that makeup brush."

Madhu looked down and realized that as a matter of fact, she did have a tight drip on a makeup brush.

"Who pissed you off?"

Madhu loosened her grip. "Those stupid reporters, that's who."

"Reporters," Navisa frowned. "From this morning?"

"Yeah! They were all in the way, I could hardly get to the gate! I get that it's their job but seriously, some of us have other jobs! And they were blocking me from getting to mine all just get a few words or pictures of RK! The world wouldn't end if they didn't," she scowled.

"No, but it is their job."

"I'd like to see where in their job description it says to lack common decency and cause other people to be late to their jobs."

"I think it's in the fine print," Neha giggled.

"Not funny," Madhu frowned. "Seriously, it's truly annoying! I don't understand how RK deals with their nonsense."

Both Navisa and Neha gasped, making Madhu frown.

"What," she asked.

"I think this is the first time you've ever shown any concern towards RK," Navisa gaped.

"You're finally mellowing out," Neha sighed, placing her hand over her heart.

"Oh please," Madhu said with a roll of her eyes. "I don't mean it just for him, I mean it for all celebrities. It's annoying!"

"No! No, you specifically said that you don't understand how RK deals with it, so it's only RK. You are mellowing out towards him," Neha beamed.

"Neha-"

"Nuh uh, I won't hear it!"

"But-! Navisa, tell her-"

"Nope, I won't hear it either," Navisa sang, shaking her head. "You were being nice towards RK, this is a first!"

"I wasn't being nice."

"Yes you were, and you were being concerned over him - him! RK the Superstar! Who you're not a fan of at all!"

"I wasn't and you're correct, I'm not a fan! He's a spoiled, arrogant asshole and that's that!"