17

When Madhu, Navisa, and Neha got to the set, Mr. Mishra went over to them so he could talk to Navisa about the scene. While they spoke, Madhu finished up with Navisa's makeup,  then stood to the side.

"RK Sir..."

Madhu looked over to the person who had called out the egoistic snob's name, finding him giving a cup of coffee to said egoistic snob, who currently was looking in the mirror, fixing his hair. The man had simply taken the cup, not even saying thank you, which made Madhu shake her head with distaste.

"Unbelievable," she muttered to herself. "Can't even say a simple thank you. So rude!"

She looked back over at him, seeing him still working on his hair.

"Look at him, giving so much attention to his hair! He's worse than girls are with their hair. What an ego... at least he can't hear me saying it this time."

Which most definitely was true given that the two were on other sides of the room. However, what Madhu didn't realize was that due to where she was standing, her reflection was being picked up in RK's mirror, and he, in fact, was watching her muttering to herself.

This girl is absolutely crazy, he thought to himself.

"Although," Madhu continued, "he did help me earlier by giving me water," she frowned to herself, then held up the bottle which was still in her hand.

RK watched her through the mirror as Madhu looked at it, lost in her thoughts as she remembered the moment.

"But of course, he just had to be an arrogant prick afterward," she scowled, remembering his added commentary.

She placed the bottle down with a huff, looking away, which made RK smirk inwardly to himself.

"So rude," Madhu huffed. "But that smirk...."

She remembered the way he had smirked at her, not to mention the way he had waved as he left. Sure, it was purely arrogant of him to do - that there was no doubt of - but Madhu also couldn't deny how absolutely devilish he had looked.

Devilishly handsome at that.

Although Madhu wasn't saying these thoughts out loud, RK was getting a bit of an idea of what was going through her head as he watched her go into a daze, giving the same look he had seen time and time again on many of his fans' faces. Seeing her like that, he couldn't help but to feel curious, wondering what specifically was going through that crazy mind of hers.

"Madhu!"

Madhu snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of Navisa's voice and looked at her to see her waving her over. So she did exactly that, no longer reflecting in RK's mirror. RK looked to the man who was holding it up for him and waved him away, the man walking away. He then sat down in his chair and looked at the script while he sipped on his black coffee. On occasion, he would find himself glancing over to the woman who he thought was a wildcat, finding her busy with his co-star. 

Soon enough, it was time to film the scene, so both RK and Navisa got right down to work. The hours passed by as the takes went on, until finally the 8 hour day was done. Madhu helped Navisa to remove her makeup, and when all was done and set for, they headed home for the night.

As Madhu walked out, she remembered the night before and what had happened. It instantly made her freeze, her eyes widening as she recalled how RK had heard all of her words. She then remembered what had happened earlier in the day, causing her to scowl.

"He's so full of himself," she muttered to herself. "Arrogant... asshole," she huffed, not caring for her foul mouth.

"Strange..."