18

That night, as she sat in bed, all Madhu could think of was her encounter with RK. His behavior truly infuriated her, wondering how someone could be so insolent towards another. Sure, was it weird that she had been talking to herself? Maybe, but that didn't give him the right to make a dig at her mental health! Time and time again, he had been rude towards her, whether it was this or when he had first yelled at her to get out from the set.

"Glycerin?"

Madhu snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to see Trishna. "Oh, Deedu."

"Are you okay," Trishna asked, sitting down beside her.

"I'm fine, Deedu. Just another hectic day."

"You sure? You look a little angry."

Madhu didn't say anything.

"Did RK yell at you once more," Trishna teased.

Madhu instantly scowled at her sister. "Please, Deedu, do not mention that arrogant prick's name!"

Trishna rolled her eyes with a smile. "What happened this time?"

"I truly don't get how anyone can be a fan of such a rude person. Always making snide comments and jabs, or he's yelling at someone! I mean who does he think he is? The world doesn't revolve around him!"

Trishna couldn't help but to be entertained by her sisters words.

"Seriously Deedu, like what kind of parents does he have? He's such a spoiled brat!"

Trishna pursed her lips together. "As far as I know, he just has a mom."

"Oh well then of course! Mama's boy! Typical," she scoffed.

"No Madhu, it's nothing like that," Trishna said, shaking her head.

"Oh? I didn't know you were close to RK. How silly of me," she said sarcastically, blinking at her sister.

"Madhu, it's nothing like that," she said softly. "In fact, it's quite the opposite; sad really."

"Meaning?"

"From what I've read and seen, RK's not close to his mother at all. There's barely any mention of them together- heck, there's never been a picture of them together."

Madhu frowned, finding that odd.

"His mom is married, though. I've seen pictures of her with her husband, stepson, and stepson's wife, but never with RK."

"Wait, she remarried?"

"Yeah, long before he became RK the Superstar. Actually, it was sometime after his father died."

That's... that's kinda quick, Madhu thought to herself.

"Anyways, it's getting late. You also have work in the morning, let's get some sleep."

Both sisters got comfy in bed, but while Trishna dozed off into sleep, Madhu was lost in thought.

So his mom remarried not long after his father died? But why? Deedu mentioned there's no photos of the two together. ...does RK not get along with his mom?

Madhu glanced over at Padmini, who was finishing up with cleaning in the kitchen.

I can't even imagine not getting along with Ma. ...I wonder how his father passed away?

Madhu was about to grab her phone to search it up online, but Padmini started heading towards them, so she let it be. Instead she let herself doze off to sleep, letting her wonders fade for the night.