22

The day had finally arrived where Trishna would be joining Madhu on set as an extra. Both sisters were super excited and looking forward to the day. It would be the first time where the Malik sisters would be working together, so Padmini blessed her daughters then let them head to work. Roma went along with them to drop them off, wished her Heroine the best of luck, then Madhu and Trishna headed to set. While Trishna went to where the other extras were, Madhu headed to the Navisa's trailer.

"Are you excited," Navisa asked. 

"Definitely," Madhu smiled. "I just know Deedu's over the moon right now!"

"I bet! Today's definitely going to be a fun day! I mean a song sequence and all, how fun!"

Madhu nodded in agreement.

When Navisa was ready, they headed to set. Today's set was rather large and grandiose, taking place in what was the palatial home of RK's character's family. Navisa would be filming a romantic song, where her character would be pining for her true love, RK's character Amar. However he wasn't there, as he had sacrificed his love so that his brother could be happy.

The scene was set and everyone was in their positions. Madhu helped with the last few touch ups of Navisa's makeup and hair, then stood off to the side. She spotted Trishna, who quickly waved at her, and Madhu quickly waved at her in return. Soon the scene was called, the clapper was clapped, and Mishra yelled out action! The song played in playback and Madhu had to admit, she quite liked it. She found herself following and noting Navisa's steps, who had been working with the choreographer, rehearsing it on the weekend. It wasn't too hard to follow, Madhu picking it up rather quick as the takes went on. 

As the hours went on, more song sequences and scenes were filmed, the day going by without anyone even realizing it. 

"What a day," Navisa sighed, sitting back in her seat as she rested in the vanity van.

"Definitely," Neha agreed. "I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable to dance in the lehenga."

"Not at all Neha, thank you for selecting it."

"Of course!"

"And thank you Madhu; I was worried with all the dancing and sweating, I was going to make your masterpiece melt off of my face, but your work stayed intact!"

"I did what I could," Madhu chuckled.

When all was done for the night, everyone headed out.

"Glycerin!"

Madhu and the others paused and saw Trishna waving at Madhu as she dashed over.

"Deedu," Madhu smiled.

Trishna came charging over and took Madhu into a bear hug. "Oh my gosh Glycerin, that was amazing!"

Navisa couldn't help but to frown. "Glycerin?"

"It's my nickname," Madhu explained. "Mine is Glycerin because I'm always crying apparently, while Deedu's is Heroine cause she wants to be an actress."

"Oh! That's so cute!"

"By the way, Navisa, Neha, this is my Deedu, Trishna. Deedu, this is Navisa, the lead actress of the movie, and Neha her stylist."

"Hi," Trishna smiled, Neha waving in return.

"Hi Trishna, it's so nice to meet you," Navisa smiled as well. "Madhu told me how you had also auditioned for this role as well. I-"

"They were definitely right casting you," Trishna nodded. "You performed your scenes fantastically!"

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."