3

Although her sister had said nothing was the matter, Trishna didn't accept it. She had been watching her sister carefully, as Madhu redid her hair and makeup. A grumpy look remained on her face, no matter what, and Trishna was positive that something had happened.

"Glycerin, why are you so angry?"

Madhu blinked out of her thoughts and looked at her sister. "I-"

"Look, Glycerin, I've been watching you this entire time, and I've seen the way you've been angry and annoyed this entire time. So tell me, what happened?"

With a sigh, Madhu leaned against the vanity. "Deedu, I really have no idea why you or any of those girls like RK."

"Huh?"

Madhu told her sister of what had happened, and while her look of annoyance and anger remained on her face, Trishna's lit up.

"You met RK?!"

Trishna began to squeal with delight, Madhu quickly covering her ears.

"Oh my Glycerin, you're so lucky! Is he as hot as he appears on screen? In his pictures? Is he even hotter in real life? Is he-?"

"He's a jerk," Madhu scowled.

"Glycerin," Trishna frowned.

"Seriously Deedu! I mean what gives him any right to yell at me like that? To a stranger? He-"

"He probably didn't want to be disturbed. You said so yourself that there was no one else there but him. Maybe he just needed to clear his mind and-"

"Oh come on, Deedu," Madhu frowned. "Really?"

"He's a superstar," she shrugged. "If he needs to have everyone out of the set so he can get a moment to meditate-"

"Meditate? Yeah right!"

Trishna rolled her eyes. "Whatever the case is, Glycerin, he can do that stuff cause he's a huge celebrity."

"Like being rude to strangers," Madhu muttered.

"That's not what I meant and you know it! Now come on, come with me to the stage. I could really use your support!"

Madhu let out a sigh and gave Trishna's hand a squeeze. "Of course Deedu. Come on."

Both Malik sisters headed out to join the other auditionees. Seeing the many number of girls, Madhu was shocked. All of them looked very excited and eager, just like her sister, and several of them were fangirling together over RK.

Little do they know how big of a jerk he is, Madhu scowled to herself.

Both Madhu and Trishna sat down together on a side, waiting and watching as more and more auditionees went in.

"Oh Glycerin, I'm so nervous," Trishna said, rocking slightly back and forth in her seat.

Madhu placed her hand over hers. "There's nothing for you to worry about, Deedu. You're an incredible actress, you'll do just fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," she smiled.

"Thanks Madhu. I wish I could be as optimistic as you, but because this is taking so long... oh I don't know!"

"Well, I mean you do see the number of girls that are here, so of course it's going to take some time, right? They're all blind fans of him, just like you."

Trishna frowned at her. "We're not blind."

At that moment, two of the auditionees started squealing over a magazine, grinning away like total idiots as they fawned over an ad for a watch with RK in it.