12

It had been two months since the release of Hero, not to mention it had been two months that Hero was still showing in theaters. The movie was such a hit, RK fans going wild over it, and they were really, really excited about his next movie. Due to her upcoming job, Madhu knew it would be a while until that would happen, but it was clear to her that it didn't matter how long it would take. RK's fans were truly loyal to him and supported him to the max! And it was because of them that Hero was still being shown in theater halls all over the world. Hero had not only been a domestic box-office success, but an international box-office success as well.

To celebrate its financial success, RK was to do an interview with one of the top critics of the industry, Vandini Chopra. Trishna had squealed with delight when she had discovered the news and when she found out that the interview would be airing on a Friday night at 8, she cleared out her schedule and made sure that no one else would be able to have control over the TV remote. Madhu found her sister's antics to be absolutely crazy, but then again, such was the actions of a die-hard fan she had mentally told herself, inwardly chuckling at it.

When Friday night came, both Trishna and Roma were seated in front of the TV, while Padmini was finishing up dinner, and Madhu was going through her schedule to go over which clients she had the following week.

"Joining me tonight is none other than one of the nation's biggest heart throbs..."

"Oh my gosh, it's starting," Trishna squealed, putting up the volume.

Madhu rolled her eyes at Vandini's words, when she suddenly remembered the way she was in RK's arms.

Madhubala Shamsher Malik - what is this? Why do you keep thinking about that? It was just an accident, he should've been watching where he was going! It's a good thing I haven't seen him ever since then or else I'd give him a piece of my mind! He's not the only one who can yell at people, and she twitched her lips.

"...famously known as RK the Superstar, Rishabh Kundra! RK, welcome to the show," Vandini smiled.

"Thank you so much for having me," RK curtly nodded with a small smirk.

Even in such a monumental moment like this, he's smirking, Madhu huffed to herself.

"Oh my gosh Roma, he looks so hot," Trishna gushed.

Madhu glanced at the screen, noting that while Vandini Chopra looked classy in a white button down and cream blazer and pants, RK was much more casual in all black, wearing a t-shirt and jeans, a gold chain hanging around his neck. It somewhat threw Madhu off guard, finding herself to even finding the man on screen to be looking, as her sister had put it, hot.

No Madhu, stop! Do not fall under their trap of delusion!

"...Hero obviously being a very big success, but I'm curious about what else you have lined up," Vandini said. "Sources tell me that you have a comedy movie coming out soon?"

"That's right," RK nodded. "I finished shooting for that film some time ago, so it is in the post-production phase. I'll also be filming for another movie in about a little more than a month from now."

"How exciting! Can we get a hint on either of these movies? Such as when this next film is coming out? Are we getting a teaser or a trailer? Anything about the other film you're going to shoot."

"Well the next film I have coming out is called Wednesday."

"Wednesday? Interesting, you heard it first here folks!"

RK chuckled lightly, which somewhat caught Madhu off guard - it was so genuine.

"As for a teaser or a trailer," RK continued, "I'm afraid my fans will have to wait."