Prologue

Glitz and glamour... fame and fortune.

There's many in the world who dream for these things, some even daily. There are those who wake up everyday, wishing for this dream - for this wish - to come true. Some get lucky, rising high into the sky and hold a name that everyone knows. Others don't get lucky, remaining with nothing but burnt out wishes. However, there are also those who don't even want it.

Such people do exist. There are those who are just fine, living a happy and humble life. They don't need the spotlight on them; in fact, some even fear it ever happening. Whatever the case may be, whether they fear it or not, the same opinion remains that none of these people ever search for fame.

The world is so large and vast, that there are so many opinions on this. Not everyone agrees, even when it comes to loved ones. Perhaps a daughter wants fame, but their father doesn't. Perhaps a son wants to be the next teen heartthrob, but his mother doesn't. Perhaps the janitor in your school wants to become a great actor, but his wife laughs at him. These are only a few examples, and such situations are common in every day cases.

But this isn't about everyone. This story is about a man, who as a young boy had dreamt of becoming a superstar - having everyone in the world fall in love with him. This story is also about a woman, who even though is surrounded by a family that is involved with the film industry - who was even born on a film set - wants nothing to do with fame nor fortune.

This story is about how two opposites, with different desires, come together as one.

~

My first ever RishBala fanfic!! I've been waiting to post this one for so many months now, and I couldn't contain myself anymore, I just had to post it and now I'm sooooooo happy :D

Give it some love and don't forget to smash that vote button :D