015

It had been two days since Grace and Luna had arrived back in Mystic Falls and trouble was brewing already. Klaus had left to make more hybrids, leaving Rebekah behind to watch over Stefan who was supposed to be watching over Elena.

Before he had left he had found out that he needed Elena's blood to create more hybrids and he had also compelled Stefan to turn off his humanity.

Grace and Luna weren't allowed to leave town without Klaus' permission so they were stuck in the town they weren't all too fond of until Klaus returned.

Grace had a house in town so her and Luna were staying there for now. As they were both sitting in the living room Luna's phone rang.

"Hello?" Luna said, answering her phone.

"He knows," a woman, one of Luna's spies, replied. "He's found them. He'll be in Mystic Falls within two days."

Luna suddenly sat forward in her chair, gaining Grace's attention. "Thank you for the warning, Emily," Luna said before hanging up the phone.

"What is it?" Grace asked, seeing the worried look on her best friend's face.

"Mikael," Luna said and Grace sat up to attention hearing his name. "He's coming. That was Emily, he's in North Dakota, meaning we had about 24 hours to come up with a plan."

"Well that's impeccable timing," she said, looking down at the text on her phone. "Jodie spotted Klaus returning to Mystic Falls two hours ago, with his hybrids."

Grace and Luna had spent years setting up a series of spies all around the world that kept an eye out for certain people and it was really paying off for them.

==========

It hadn't taken long for Luna and Grace to get a plan for Mikael together. Their first step was to get the coffins that contained Klaus' siblings. They had accepted that they couldn't achieve their goals alone.

Getting the coffins would turn out to be the easy step since Stefan had already stolen them from Klaus out of revenge. All Luna and Grace had to do was find out where Stefan had stashed them.

It amazed the two vampires how no one had guessed where they were. The old witch house seemed like the obvious choice as to where to hide them given how much the witches hated the originals.

As Grace and Luna approached the haunted witch house they could hear Stefan in the basement. They subtly slipped into the old house and could practically feel Stefan brooding. Entering the basement Grace moved quickly behind Stefan and snapped his neck.

The two girls shared a look, slightly nervous about what they were about to do. They then had the people they had compelled to move the coffins come in and move them to a truck they had parked nearby.

Once the two vampires arrived back home they had the coffins moved into the house. Standing over the coffins they each reached out to touch one of the coffins.

"You do realise we could be signing out death warrants?" Grace asked, taking a deep breath.

"Yes, but what other choice do we have?" Luna said with a sigh.

Slowly they each open one of the coffins. Grace stared down at her former lover, wondering how the situation was going to end.

Luna stared down at Kol and subconsciously reached for her wedding ring that hung around her neck.