SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 23

Start from the beginning

"She did you a favor," Beyoncé said.

"Straight to the point, I see you," Diamanté observed.

"That's the first thing that comes to mind when you share your story." Beyoncé smiled. "She showed you who she is."

"And I know like Normani said, some people suck at balancing a relationship and career, I get that. But I'm not buying it with her. I don't think that's why in this case."

"Then what do you think it is?" Beyoncé asked.

My friend hung her head. "I'm not even gon' say. I don't need to make myself feel worse," she dryly laughed, prompting another hand squeeze.

"Is your value tied to her?" Beyoncé said, grabbing both our attention.

"No."

"Is your self-worth tied to her?"

"Hell no."

"Okay then."

"I know das right," Diamanté replied after a beat.

I amusedly watched her go in for a dap with Beyoncé until I almost fell. "Oww." I frowned.

"I'm sorry, baby." Beyoncé kissed the side of my face twice and lightly tickled my stomach, making me squirm just a little, but grin all the same.

Diamanté sighed. "Y'all so cute."

"You don't need to be worrying about being boo'd up," I lectured her. "That's the last thing that should be on your mind."

"Okay, but a bitch has needs."

"What do you like? Maybe I can play matchmaker," Beyoncé offered.

"Don't encourage her."

"I'm just asking her type, babe."

"Her type needs to be herself right now."

"She so protective of me."

"Yeah, but she can't be blocking." Beyoncé smiled like it was funny when I pushed her a little. "Okay, I'll leave y'all two to it. Remember what I said, Diamanté. Breakups don't have to be hard when you know you're the prize."

"Aw, you leaving?" she asked.

Beyoncé was patting my hips, signaling me to get off her.

"You don't have to go," I said.

"You need to be there for your friend right now. I'll see you when you come to bed." She pecked my forehead, resting her touch on my inner thigh before I got up so she could stand.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling some type of way.

"Biiitch, if you don't follow her," Diamante said after Beyoncé left.

I smirked. "Then that would mean you would have to go."

"Nope, I wanna watch."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, not taking her serious.

But she was looking at me with a straight face. "I'm not laughing. I wanna see."

"...What, me and Beyoncé fucking?" I lowered my voice.

"Yeah," she asserted.

I glanced up at the ceiling and laughed outright. She really was in need.

She sucked her teeth. "Maybe I should go."

"No," I said quickly. "I just...your horniness is next level."

We laughed.

"Can you blame me? Y'all are a fine ass, loving ass couple," Diamante said, legs opening and closing. I couldn't help but track the movement. She kept doing it. You know how people bounce their leg repeatedly? Well, that's what she was doing with her legs, like it was the equivalent of her fanning herself.

"We got you feeling like that?"

Only then did she blush. "Yeah," she replied, practically moaning the word.

I'm not going to pretend certain energies haven't crossed between us before, but not like this. I licked my lips, resisting the urge to touch myself. And her.

"Bet you wish you could taste Beyoncé, don't you?" I said, keeping my voice low.

She looked reluctant to answer.

"It's okay," I encouraged.

Don't ask.

"I wanna see her taste you," she confessed. "And you taste her."

"And what are you gonna do if you watch us?"

She slid her hand over the white pants that concealed her pussy. "I'mma do this."

"Damn right you are." I had to look away as she rubbed herself and moaned, my leg bouncing.

I got up, glaring ahead, and worrying Diamanté.

"You know I would never betray Beyoncé..." I told her.

She nodded. "Of course."

I could tell she was a little disappointed.

"Let me see what she says." I smirked and walked away, switching my hips.

I felt myself being pulled back, preventing me from reaching the stairs.

"Are you sure?" she looked into my eyes.

Our gaze was heavy. The tension was palpable. The arm of mine that she held was on fire.

"Yeah. I'm sure," I replied, watching as her eyes rotated from my eyes to my lips.

When I got to the room that I now shared with Beyoncé, I found her in bed, barely paying attention to the news. She sat up when she saw me and turned down the TV.

"Hey you," she greeted. "Ready for bed?"

"Well yeah, but..."

Oh, God, what the hell was I thinking?

I can't ask her for a threesome with Diamanté!

"Normani? You okay?" I heard her say as my thoughts got louder.