Chapter 25 - Hana

Akira's POV

I got so exhausted that I kept distance from Hao because of Yohmei. I sticked with Anna without saying any word.

"Oh wait... when are you going back?" Yohmei asked.

"In America?" Hao asked. Yohmei nodded.

"Probably after Anna gave birth?" Yoh said.

"Baka! I can't go back yet! We will have to stay in Japan after." Anna said.

"Huh?" Yoh wondered.

"Didn't you know? Because look... Anna already gave birth once." Hao said.

"But we only stayed in the house and I don't quite remember that much anymore." Yoh said. 'Is he an old geezer already?' I thought.

"I've noticed something. Akira, you're not talking at all." Haibara said. I glared at her.

"Yeah you're right." Hakase said. I just simply looked away.

"She's also keeping distance from her kareshi." Ran said.

"Ahahaha! Maybe it's because of a while ago." Oto-sama said.

"A while ago?" Opacho wondered.

"Ahehehe it's nothing." Shinichi said. I glared at them but they still continued teasing me. A little while longer, Anna began clutching my kimono.

"Anna?" I called out. She began sweating. "Shoot. Anna!"

"What's wrong?" Kino asked.

"She's almost giving birth!" Haibara said.

"Thought so." I said. Kino helped out Anna in giving birth. The others waited on the distance seeing the delivery. Yoh sat beside Anna worriedly. I helped out Kino in case.

Hours later, it was a success.

"Akira." Kino said.

"Thought so. I will be worried if she was carrying a girl all along." I sighed.

Shamans sighed in relief.

"What do you mean?" Ran asked.

"If she carried a girl, everything will be a joke. So... where's my phone?" I asked.

"Why?" Yohmei asked.

"I will tell them... those guys in America. And I will be asking out Silva about Alumi." I said. I called Silva and he answered.

"Yo Silva. Please tell the others that Anna already gave birth. Huh? What do you mean that someone keeps on throwing beans? Spilled the beans? Wait a minute... are you drunk? Oh geez I'm hanging up!" I said.

"Geez. Why are they drinking early in the morning?" I mumbled.

"Did you just say they were drinking? Early in the morning!?" Yoh said.

"Yeah. It's morning in America." I said.

"I know about that but... why are they even drinking?" Yoh asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" I asked.

"Yeah right." He said. We let Anna rest while I took care of Hana.

"Why do you know how to handle an infant?" Shinichi asked.

"I took part in taking care of Hana in my first life so, it's not that hard for me anymore though I will still feel the weight of this kid." I said. I can feel too much glare from someone behind me. There is two actually. I looked to those who were glaring at me with a nice, calm face.

I noticed Hao calmed down and Yoh too. 'Yoh was glaring because of Hao?' I thought frustratingly.

"Obaa-sama, Hana-kun's bed is still okay, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. Though it was replaced." Obaa-sama said. I layed Hana down on his bed and I asked Ran to look after him. I went to my room and saw a paper on the bed.

[캄 & 겥 메 ~©#®|$]

I suddenly thought... it's not really even Korean though written.

[Kam & get me ~Chris] → Come and get me ~Chris

"What's the problem of this woman?" I thought. I went out and saw someone with Hao... more of an impostor. "Damn you Chris!"

I ran and kicked the head of Chris.

"Damn you Chris." I repeated. I was really mad right now. "What on earth is your problem?!" I asked. I was shocked when the mask went off.

"Christine... it can't be!" I said in shock while she flee.

"Sorry, Akira." Hao apologized.

"What did you do!?" Haibara shouted at Hao.

"Why are you shouting at him?" Shinichi asked.

"I promised Anna-san that I will protect her best friend all the time while she's recovering." Haibara said.

"Akira-chan, are you okay?" Ran asked.

"Obatine is Chris the bandit lady." I said. Ran was also frozen on the spot.

"Wait, Ai-chan! She doesn't seem mad at Hao-kun. I-It's her auntie." Ran said trying to calm herself.

"What's wrong?" Shinichi asked.

"Her auntie is Chris the bandit lady." Ran explained. The rest were shocked also. That bandit only comes out once a month every full moon. Every eclipse, she kills. They say that Chris the bandit lady is a werewolf. The red stained moon makes her kill. And in every new moon, Obatine sleepwalk every month. That is an enough proof I saw in her eyes.

A criminal who can steal hearts. Her sign was made as a black heart♥.

I went in our room and I cried. It hurts a lot to know someone like Obatine was a bandit!

"A-Akira..." Hao said when he entered.

"I'm sorry about a while ago. I wasn't mad at you." I said trying to wipe away my tears. He walked to me and hugged me. I was surprised but then, I hugged back and cried on his shoulder.

A little while longer, I finally stopped crying and my energy came back.

"Are you okay now?" Hao asked.

"Yeah. I thought that I can help out my auntie but... I still don't know." I smiled. He smiled back and suddenly lean for a kiss. I obediently closed my eyes. He suddenly bit gently my lips that made me gasped and he sneaked his tongue in. A little moan came out from my mouth. I can't help but kiss back also.

I felt very hot that I started sweating. He pulled away that made me feel relief because I'm loosing my breath. I started thinking I really liked it.

"T-Thanks." I said while trying to cover my face with my legs.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Why do you keep on apologizing? You don't have anything to apologize for." I said.

"I'm apologizing because we waited for so long just to be reunited again." He said.

"I guess it was worth waiting for." I smiled. He hugged me again.

"You seem to be tired. How about we sleep now?" He suggested and I nodded. I cuddled to him again I fell asleep quickly.

Next morning, we were bothered in taking care of Hana. Our guests went home first but will come back.

I relaxed for awhile because I felt exhaustion.